pedicure for dogs / no product

called an 800 number to order a pedicure for my dogs, cost 22.95$ plus shipping and handling.only thing charged to my account was the shipping.where is my product and when do they plan on shipping my item.all i got was this complaint site thank u

Comments

• Pa
      17th of Aug, 2008

I ALSO WAS CHARGED FOR THE PEDICURE AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET SO WHATS THE DEAL. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PHONE NUMBER ANYMORE.

• Va
      11th of Sep, 2008

I received an email from Pedipaws stating "as seen on tv", they were selling an electric nail file for pets. They took my credit card info but didn't charge my credit card or send me the product. I went to their web site and clicked "order status" and the page came up stating they have nothing to do with the product advertized on tv !!! I filled out their form to cancel the order and they sent me an email telling me to call their 800 #. I called to cancel and they tried to get me to keep the order for $5 less (their product was $10 cheaper than pedicures). The csr rep. cancelled my order SHE SAID ??????

• Ga
      17th of Sep, 2008

I ORDER AUGUST 20th AND WAS CHARGED FOR THE PEDICURE AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT WHATS GOING ON?

• Ga
      19th of Sep, 2008

I called a number that I saw on tv, ordered one for me & one for my daughter...they even said they would give me free jewlery! I got charged for EVERYTHING: 2 clippers & jewlery but received nothing but money taken from my account!!!

26th of Sep, 2008

I ORDERED 1-EACH AND 10 PAK OF FILES 2 WEEKS AGO AND WE CALLED THE 800#- THE WOMAN ON THE PHONE SAID THE IT TAKES 3 TO 6 WEEKS TO PROCESS THE ORDER THEN 3 TO 5 BUSS. DAYS FOR SHIPPING. I ORDERED ON LINE WITH FREE SHIPPING AND WHEN I CALLED THEY TRIED TO TACK ON SHIPPING CHARGES, NOW THAT TAKES A LOT OF NERVE TO DO THAT.YOU WOULD FIGURE THAT IT IS A GOOD WAY OF MANTAINING YOU PETS PAWS; INSTEAD OF HURTING YOU PETS. BUT, IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE TAKING OUR MONEY AND RUNNING AWAY WITH IT. I THINK THAT SU___!!!.I WILL BE CALLING THE B.B.B ON THIS COMPANY.

• Ke
      10th of Oct, 2008

I ordered the pedicure in July, I was charged for the item, but I have never received it. And now I can't find the website or a phone number to check on the order. This is absolutly rediculous. I don't even see the commercials for it anymore.

11th of Oct, 2008

I got my pedipaws at Walgreen for $15.00

28th of Oct, 2008

I ordered and recvd my Pedicure within 6 weeks. The concept is great and worked well for about 8 sets of nails. The bearings started making some noises and finally it seized up and stopped working. I will return it for a replacement. I still love the concept and would be willing to pay a higher price for a higher quality motor. This product was made in China so what should I expect? I wish they would sell the safety end cap that would fit on a dremel tool. My dremel is over 10 years old and has performed well. The Pedicure filed 8 sets of nails and died.

• Mz
      15th of Mar, 2009

Is any one having a problem keeping a charge on the pedicure?