Pedicure / missing parts

Ordered a PediCure for my dog's nails at 49.95. They sent me a battery and replacement sanders (which I paid 14.95 for). I never received the unit to actually trim my dogs nails. I ordered this product in April of 2008 it is now December 2008 and I have not received the product yet. I have made several phone calls, 8 to be exact. I was told several things * they had no more of the units they had to wait for China to send new ones *they had to put in a shipper claim to UPS *I will get one in the mail within 2 weeks. OMG, I have been told everything! I had UPS come to my home to see what was sent to me, the condition of the package etc. So what is the problem???? I have not gotten this thing yet!!! and I keep getting lied to! I will continue to call until either I receive my product or a refund will be issued! Do not order from this company. Go to the store and buy the 19.99 one at Bed bath and beyond, and use your 20% off coupon so you can get it for 16.00! It works great!!

Li

More Pedicure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fi
      12th of Nov, 2008
    Pedicure - Battery
    Newark
    Delaware
    Phone: 3204530801

Called about the batter not holding a charge about 4 months ago have not seen a new battery or herd anything from them. Said they would send a new battery and if that didn't work a new pedicure.

• Ka
      29th of Dec, 2008

You can also go to your local hardware store and get a drimmel(?). All these new fangledgadgets are just that in a prettier package (it's what the pet industry has used forever).