Pedi Paws / Credit Card Cash Back Scam

Do not purchase Pedi Paws!
Do not purchase Pedi paws with a Credit Card!
Do not cash the Pedi Paws $8.25 check you receive in the mail!
They make the check look like a rebate check!!
If you cash the check the credit card you used to buy the Pedi Paws will be charged $139.00 annual membership fee for some cash-back scam.
Pedi paws makes a product that doesn't work and now sells your credit card info to other scam artists.

READ THE FINE PRINT ON THE CHECK

Pg

Comments

• Qi
      13th of May, 2009

This is the biggest POS scam operation I have ever seen.
    READ the fine print - you want your 4% CASH BACK? Simply SUBMIT YOUR CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS at EACH ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR ENROLLEMENT IN THIS PROGRAM...
    Burn this place down.

• Ha
      28th of Jul, 2016
    Pedi Paws - False advertising
    Pedi Paws

Careful this is false advertising! When I received my shipment I was charged $7.99 for shipping and handling of the pedipaws. Then in addition I received a FREE item which cost $7.99 in shipping and handling. When I call twice waiting 25 minutes each time when I questioned why a free item should be charged $7.99 both times I was disconnected. It's very unfortunate that this company does not explain the HIDDEN costs. Total charge was $35.97 rather than the $19.95 advertised. $15.98 for shipping and handling is a bit steep.

• Wo
      28th of Jul, 2016
    Pedi Paws - Fraudulent business practices
    Pedi Paws
    pedipawsnailtrimmer.com

I purchased a pedipaws and it works well. However, followed up the sale with a continuing series, so far 4) of offers and rebate programs. Thes include a check to join various worthless organizations. These offers include a check, which when deposited, enters you into their membership and the membership fee is charged to the credit card used to purchase PediPaws.

While i have not cashed these checks, they have chareged my account twice. They have removed these charges on request, but i wonder how many unsuspecting buyers have simply paid their credit card bill without noticing the fraudulent charges.