PedEgg / They charged me for order which I didn't make

PedEgg went to web site, got sucked into better PedEgg. Place order for 1 Deluxe, 2 regular PedEggs, all of which were to be duplicates. i.e., buy on get one free

The webpage kept hanging up, it was over twenty minutes, to get a response. I got 2 PedEggs, one deluxe, 1 missing. Got my VISA bill was charged for something 3 days later, I have no idea what.

There was no telephone number. No help on web site luckily is read a secure website.

I called the 866 number after getting VISA bill, four telephone calls, four different agents, 3 different order #'s on each charge. A supposed call back from person in charge of accounts, nothing.

After 60 days, the order I did not place was refunded. Another five days, 3 PedEgg charges for Shipping and handling gone from refund.

Oh, and the "Deluxe" model is same as white only formed out of black plastic.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      14th of Feb, 2010
    PedEgg - Do not use if you are a diabetic not printed on outside of package
    TeleBrands
    Buffalo
    New York
    Phone: 716-240-1405

I purchased the pedegg with handle today for nearly $15.00 and I made sure I read the outside of the box to see if diabetics could use this product and it did not list any cautions at all on the outside of the box. Once I opened the box there was a small booklet stating cautions and one was that a diabetic could not use it. This to me is stealing money from the consumer because we would not know any of the warnings until we open the product and cannot return it.

• Wi
      5th of Jan, 2012

If you purchased a pedegg from Telebrand's website or via the phone within the last 3 years, you live in California and wish to participate in a class action lawsuit concerning excessive shipping and handling charges (note a judge has the discretion to award you money for your participation), please contact mevia email before 2/14/12. My email address is hansultlaw@aol.com