Pectras HR Consultancyrecruitment services

Hi all, its Nagesh Kumar here
I had seen so many negative comments about pectras consultancy but on my personal note i found they are not that bad also, coz i found their process quite interesting and i have approached myself to them where i confirmed with them as i was having my verification certificate and they said that i don’t need to pay any amount. So i will give a try and see how things are working.

Na
May 16, 2017

Comments

• Vi
      May 25, 2017

Hu All,
    Please do not trust on Pectras Consultancy, they just give false promises to the innocent people of conducting the interview and providing Canada work visa.

Today my interview was scheduled with their fake Client CMC Immigration at 2:00 p.m.(IST). They called me just for a single second 2 times, but as soon as I attend the call they straightaway disconnect the call. I tried to call them many times but they didn't attend my call or not even call me back, though they were online. I also send them the message and video to call me back but even then they didn't replied.

In the mean time, I also called Alria, one of the team member of their consultancy on mobile.([protected]), she attended the call and after listening my today's incident she didn't replied and disconnect the call.I called her several times after that, but she didn't attend my call.

Also prior to the interview they didn't clear the job description and the client name, I approach them several times asking them the client details and the job description but they didn't replied me at all.

• Vi
      Jun 04, 2017

This pectras consultancy is bloody loosers company just fooling people telling u from my personal experience if u have value for money don't go for it trust me ance the money goes to there hand u become useless use it brain don't be emotional fool

• Ra
      Jun 16, 2017

All Mobile Number is switched Off
    Sonali-[protected]
    Manju-[protected]
    Sonia-[protected]

Lets Create a Group in WATS UP to track them down with all our team work and efforts to get our refund
    Let us unite together in communication
    Please Pin- [protected]