[Resolved] Pectras HR Consultancy / consultancy

Goa, IN

They initially called me on my number in the month of Januaryand told me about openings in Canada foy domain (IT) and asked me to pay₹5500 for the gold category services. They informed the amount collected is for background and document verification. And I received an email from [protected]@pectrasconsultancy.com stating my verification is done now will start with the interview process. But, until now there's no response from their end. No proper communication, nobody is responding properly though they say over the phone that they will schedule an interview with the client. But, until now no one has contacted me for the interview. Just don't trust this consultancy.

• Resolution statement

• Greetings !!
    From Pectras !!

We would like to inform all pre applied candidate to opt for Express Placement process starting dated 18th April 2017.
    For any Guidance or dispute please contact +91 [protected]
    We are here to solve your issues within 48 Hours on urgent basis.

Regards,
    Pectras Management

• Greetings
    From Pectras !!

We have noticed some nuisance in applicants who aren’t even applied via Pectras and posting unresponsible comments. Any candidate applied via Pectras may read the terms & conditions, as we propose recruitment within 180 days of application (without Express Recruitment). As counting on facts expectations of some employees are to be recruited within 30 days but as in reality its impossible by any recruiter to recruit within 30 days.
    Pectras doesn’t bear any responsibility towards comments made by any ones personal perception.
    In case any candidate applying via Pectras faced any awkward scenarios, would be send for Express Recruitment for speeding their recruitment process.

Regards,