Pectras Consultancy / Pectras.com

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 by

fake job offers

Goa, India
pectras.com
I received a call from Ritu from Pectras consultancy in January and I thought this could be a fake call offering job in Dubai or Canada. In March when celebrating my Birthday I received a call again and I asked her where she was located she said Panjim Goa fortunately I was in Goa on Vacation hence asked her the address and visited the consultancy. I met 2 men. One of them have me his card his name is John Fernandes. He assured me that they are genuine and I gave it a thought. In April I decided to pay them their fee for hiring which is Rs 5500. After their process mentioned on the email that said:
Step1: Eligibility check done by the HR.

Step2: Scanned copies of the documents mentioned below should be sent by the candidates to email id hr@Pectras.com.

Step3: Registration/Verification process.

The Verification fee is Rs. 5500/- (This is a onetime payment, no other charges to be paid besides this) which includes,

a) Documents verification by the verification department

Consistence of verification Certificate :-

d) Database Affiliation as Premium Gold Candidate

e) 9 Premium Client Interviews

f) Interview Training

g) Resume Up gradation

(The verification process takes 7 – 9 working days)

Step4: Video Conference interview by the clients on the scheduled date.

Step5: Selected candidates receive their Visa, Tickets and offer letter within 55 days from the date of selection.

Step6: Food & Accommodation will be provided from the employers end.

Note: Verification / Registration fee is not refundable**…

Below is the list of documents required for further procedure:

1. 10th Mark sheet
2. 12th Mark sheet.
3. Graduation certificates
4. Passport photo copy.
5. Passport size photograph.
6. Experience letter/relieving letter.

We offer an assured placement within 180 Days !!

I received my upgraded resume which was badly upgraded. My original one was much better in terms of professionalism and accuracy. I also received a verification certificate which now I feel I all fake. I was given a date for Skype interview on 25th May 9:40 pm IST and I waited I did receive a call from Canada through Skype but in 3 seconds they disconnected the call and kept calling and disconnecting as if to show they did call and that I did not answer. Hence I called back they disconnect my call and after that are not reachable. I took a screenshot of the Skype calls and also wrote a message to Pectras as a proof and waited online Skype till 1:00 am IST. Next day I called Ritu informed her she said it will take a week for them to investigate. After a week no response I called back she said 2 days and a response. I waited for 4 days just Incase but no response. I called again she said by 15th June 2017 I will get a call for scheduling the second interview and not to my surprise no response. It's 19th June and now no response all their numbers are not reachable and I even called John his number is disconnected. I saw their website URL has been changed. Unable to get hold of them. I will be filing a police complain in Goa too when I reach there soon as they have cheated me by giving fake job promise and have extorted money. I would also like you all to investigate these scammers and bring us to justice. This is our hard earn money that we have paid them in Hope of a better future.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country India Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree