Pectras Consultancy Goa / fake job offer

Panaji Goa, IN Review updated:

Pectras Consultancy from Goa Customer Care : [protected] promises job offers in Canada, Dubai ETC for which they have a step by step process. Please find attached image to know the details, its an email i initially receive.

My eligibility check was done by the HR and I was asked to pay 3100 and submit scanned copies of the documents to email id [protected]@Pectras.com

I received the bill in which it was clearly written that job is not guaranteed and in a week time i received a certificate stating all my documents are valid

I was told that i will get my interview scheduled in 15 to 20 days but they postponed it till 2 months.

Finally after two months when they schedule the interview on skype, I picked up the call and i could only hear the voice stating they cannot hear me, again the call came in few minutes and the same thing happen. It was a pre-recorded voice. It happened not just with me but with a few other people as well who had registered with Pectras.

I contacted Pectras regarding rescheduling my interview, and Sonali from HR told me that I have to wait another 45 to 60 days to reappear in interview. This clearly means that they dont really have an employer who is looking out for employees and they are just playing with the candidates.

Also, they had sent me an email regarding client details, which only include a website address www.cmcimmigration.com They say that it is their partner company who will conduct interview. This seems like a consultancy which is taking interview and the real employer is nowhere in picture. When i asked, do i have to appear for another interview with the real employer, they said NO. I dont understand why an employer will hire someone from another country without taking an interview. Also, When i checked the who.is database, both pectras and cmc websites are registered under same address of australia.

Guys, please do not trust pectras consultancy for getting a job. They are absolutely fake, just buying time so that they can fool as many people as they can.

Pectras Consultancy Goa
Pectras Consultancy Goa

• Updated by Vijay Panday, Mar 23, 2017

You can contact me on [protected] even if you have already paid them.

Vi
Mar 22, 2017

Comments

• Ba
      Mar 31, 2017

I am filing a police complaint and to cyber cell f they dont refund my money. They have taken my money and even after 47 days they couldnt give me a service. On 23rd march was my interview but nobody called me not even pectras. You can contact me at [protected].
    Get your refund back. I have all thier call recordings n email communication to present to police n cyber crime branch.