Pearson VueDisrespectful, unfair etc-pearson vue!!! Awful

This has to be the worst company ive ever dealt with. How are they allowed to take our money, grade our tests & not allow us to see them. They can fail you, you can challenge it & they take more money, fail you & give you no explanation. This should be illegal.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Minnesota City, MN We are students trying to pay off loans & here is this awful to say the least comany with rude workers taking our money, grading tests w/o proof they are graded correctly. I am looking to get to the head of this company, just for some answers. They should not be able to do this!!!

Pa
Jan 10, 2017

Comments

• Je
      Jun 04, 2017

100 % CORRECT, THEY ARE TAKING OUR MONEY . we are students with loans trying to get jobs & Pearson vue is running a huge scam . it should be illegal to say we did not pass & not show us the results. something has to be done, we should all get together & start a class action suit. i called local congressmen, i tried to get to the president pearson. we were even in Massachusetts & asked if we can stop in, they said NO... something is NOT right . The woman n the phone said all papers or inquiries go to a PO box. this is a scam & we can't afford to keep letting this happen!!!

Jun 04, 2017

i feel the same way Pearson Vue keeps taking my money, telling me i failed with no proof. t should be illegal to say you failed & not show you. i AGREE with all you said. we are running out of funds & pearson vue is getting away with this . we need to start a class action suit & go after this company one & for all.

Jun 06, 2017

@jesters i would love if we can start a class action suit. we were in Massachusetts, thats where they're located, i called, wanted to stop in, they said NO, anything i need to send goes to a PO box???? very shady and nasty!!! how do we start a class action suit??? I'm in, the should not be able to get away with this its a crime!!!

• Ti
      Apr 14, 2018

Totally agree... They fail the test even though I know I had over 60 of the 64 questions correct now it is also mentioned not all questions will be graded - is that truly fair on a test? on the Citrix 1YO-203 exam, I studied with 3 different test provider material's too multiple online free actual exam tests the questions on the test were 100 % exact to the questions on the test.. I ask how could I have failed, they are a scam and I am really looking for certification not to be ripped off - I could not have studied harder or put more time in to it... I think / believe they are failing people to get your money for another test is totally unfair and poor business practice and agree they do need to be reported.