Pearson Plus/Mr Navaphan / Sunflower Oil order

1 Thailand Review updated:

Dear Sir
I had requested on Alibaba trade for suppliers of Sunflower oil and Mr Navaphan from Pearson Plus responded with details. However he wanted a T/T for first time buyers and raised an Invoice on Thaigreenergy Ltd located on 99 Narkoninn Road Praram 5, Taladkuan Muang District Nonthaburi, Thailand with contact no [protected]. His contact as you can see wasNavaphan

Pearson plus co., ltd.

160 Rajapark bldg., Sukhumvit 21 road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel: [protected]

Direct: [protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------
The invoice raised for USd 19488.00 was recd by the Bangkok Bank Public Limited Compant located on 333 Silom Road Bangkok A/c No [protected], Telephonic confirmation was done and the bank has recd the funds from my Company Ramcons Pte Ltd.on 17th Sept 2008.
Since the I have not been able to reach Mr Navaphan and the Company Thaigreenergy Limited Partnership . Please help us to trace this company and retrieve our funds as I have no trust anymore.

Dr Ramadoss
+[protected]

Comments

Rt
  23rd of Dec, 2010

A similar scenario happened to me with this Thai Greenergy LTD Company. In our case was with an order of ethylene glycol. They wanted T/T for a 20' container. When we transfered the funds we never heard back from them. We found them by Alibaba website. We are in debt for $16, 300.00 dollars because of this.

Ew
  11th of Feb, 2011

You may also fell in trap and pay on a Proforma Invoice issue by Thai Greenergy Limited or Thai Green Group or other names, ...

They are vastly on net by different name. Muffa Tonnali, Muffa Tunnali, Mr. Somchi, ... Panax Global Co, Classic Corp, ...

with bases in Bangkok, Singapore, China, ...

They reply to any buying lead in Alibaba and similar sites and use different Email addresses like:

president@Classiccorp.com

and they use this address:
Address: 90 / 6 Banmore Road, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand
Zip Code: 10200
Website: http://www.gmdu.net/corp-10487.html
Telephone: 66-02-22 39554
Fax: 66-02-22 39554

Pls contact me for more info fortunately we know them.