pearly smiles / 3.29 for google ad

pearly smile
I ordered the google home kit for 2.99. next thing i notice, 1 day later my account was charged for 84.29 for pearly smiles . ????
I called the bank and put a fraud alet on it . they are investiagating it as we speak.

A  21st of Jul, 2009 by
This happened to us too. I also see other charges such as Intl service fee charges ranging from .11 on upto 2.54. What the heck is this? I've tried calling, but only get a recording stating what the company hours are. I would like to hear from others. Contact me at: only_bargains4u@yahoo.com.
N  15th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered a free sample from smile brite and gave my debit card # for the shipping charge and1 week later there is a charge for 92.37 for pearly smile. I called the # and got the info for the hours also. I will call the bank and complain also. Who are these people??
A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I also ordered a sample and same thing happened to me. I ordered on the 10th of Aug and I noticed it on the @20th that 92.37 was out of my account. I called and spoke to someone. He said that I had 10 days to cancel or my account would be charged for the "maintenance". I told him that on the 20th would be 10 days by my counting. He stated that when I ordered that the 10th started as the first day. I argued with him but all I was offered was a 25% refund. I then became very upset and told him that I was going to report them to the BBB and then he said that now he could not refund any money at all. These people need to be shut down!!!
A  26th of Aug, 2009 by
The same thing just happened to me. I am getting in touch with my bank Wachovia about the problem, in this time and day we can't just give money away. This is a sham I promise this will never happen to me again. LET me know if any thing good has come from your complaints. I believe this company if out of the country.
N  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
OMG This is ridiculous. The rep took me to the site where I had agreed to this, however i really don't remember that box being there.. Apparently it was and it didnt notice it. i was offered $50 back to continue with the trial. I said no and cancelled and said that I'd have my attorney contact them. But clearly that won't be possible. This is crazy.
A  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
I signed up for working for Google for home for 3.95 a month, and never received anything from Google, however did get charged 84.95 from Pearlysmile. when I called they said I could get my money back if I agreed to keep the account, and if I didn't want to get charged anymore to cancel it. Although I did not sign up for it, I was charged and never received any sort of package or anything from Google.
A  23rd of Mar, 2010 by
the same thing happened to me as well but i dont have their phone number, does anyone have a good number to call. i called before and i found out that they are on mountain standard time but i lost the number.
N  14th of May, 2010 by
The exact thing happened to me. I ordered the sample kit and paid the 4.95 shipping ad a few months later i get charged 92.37.i tried to get in contact with them but the email was sent back.
Does anyone know how to cancel the order i never ordered in the first place.
N  6th of Jul, 2010 by
I found an updated phone number for Pearly Smile at (888) 709-9920. When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at all-about-looks.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.
A  30th of Aug, 2010 by
I also had signed up for a 2.95 one time charge for a whitening for my teeth and to my surprise I have been billed like the rest of you for 92.37 and 12.00for several months and am having a difficult time getting it to stop! How have you all got it to stop? I contacted my c.c. company and now have to fill out numerous forms to hopefully get the fraudulent company to stop! They have gotten me for approx. 550.00 bucks. this has really p-ssed me off and would love to get my hands on the crooks that run this scam!