Pearle Vision / horreid customer service

1 Business Rte 1Langhorne, PA, United States Review updated:

I walked in to purchase myself and my daughers glassses, Stood around while the salespeople just laughed among themselves, as the owner stood in the back making eyes at one of the customers. Took at least 10 min for anyone to say can I help you. At this point I was disgusted and walked out the door. Horrible customer service.

Comments

• Di
      26th of Aug, 2009

Their Custom Service is Horrid. They also seem very deceitful with their prices. Told my girlfriend and I that the exam would be $80, but after it was done we were charged $120??? My gf never got her rebate. The eye examiner was focused on trying to get her to buy more contacts than she needed.

We also purchase glasses as part of a "buy one get one free" deal. Mine we're priced at $249, hers were of lesser value, but in the ends I was charged $550 for mine (Glasses & Lenses??) and $239 for hers. I'm assuming the lenses were $240 each?

Money's never an issue if customer service is great, but this place is (pardon my French) "###" and to anyone that's considering Pearle Vision...DON'T DO IT. [Speaking on behalf of the Northern Blvd Store in Queens, NY]

My advice is to go to a local store (no franchises).

• Ho
      8th of Apr, 2010

Yes, I soo agree, I just worked there for a short time, and let me tell you, They only care about themselves, Money, Money, Money Thats all they want, They hire kids, not adults that have great experience. They talk about all the patients, Lie, cheat..I would never trust anyone who worked there, To work there you have to be on their level, Being Just ### to people, I am and always will be an honest, hard worker with great customer Service, I would never stoop to that level just to have a job. They also cheat emplyees! The Doctors some are great some are so unproffessional, Yelling at staff infront of patients, and tring to sucker patients into all kinds of bull, Just to make more money. I dont know how the people who work there sleep well at night! I feel for all the people who have to stand before god oneday and say yes I Lied everyday just to make a dollar!!! ( They just need to close some of them down)