Pearl Vision / Scam and cheating

Even though new frames and lenses had not been ordered by the store, and I canceled the request the next business morning I was told that they never refund money; it was theirs to keep (per manager). Though countless messages were left for the franchise owner, and a faxed letter was sent politely requesting my money not be held hostage, no one has replied.

Basically, they stole money from me and guess what, there isn't anything that can be done. It is their business practice at the Woodstock, GA location and my fault in not knowing who I was doing business with prior to trusting them.

Va

More Pearl Vision Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Un
      9th of Feb, 2010
    Pearl Vision - Unprofessional
    Pearl Vision
    19412 N Bruce B Downs Blvd
    Tampa
    Florida
    Phone: 813 994 9940

The Bruce B Downs location was extremely unprofessional. I have since found out that she the is the owner.

• Sh
      15th of Feb, 2011

I was told the same thing. They refused to cancel my order. Would not give me the corporate number and I was even told that they don't have a manager. I was only given an e-mail address. I have since sent an e-mail and contacted the 1-800-YES-EYES number. I told them that if my account is not refunded I will file a fraud claim with my bank, The Better Business Bureau and with the Tarrant County Court. I went to the Chase Pkwy location in Fort Worth Texas. I was told that my vision plan was only a discount plan. I was charged $252.49 for single vision glasses. The frames were the cheapest they had at $120.00. My insurance would have covered the full cost of the frame. All I should have paid was $25 co-pay with an in-network provider which I was told that they were. Come to find out they are not. Scammers.