Peanut Gallery Gifts / Did not receive order!

1 OH, United States Review updated:

Placed order on Feb 6, 2008. Should have received item in 5-7 days. Credit card was charged on Feb. 11, 2008 Never received order. emailed company on 2/25/08 They never responded. Called them on 2/26/08 message was not available please try later. Called again on 2/27/08 message was leave your name and number and we will return your call. No return call.

Contacted my bank and explained to them they issued me a temporary provisional credit to my account on 3/3/08. Checked my account on 3/13/08 and found that Peanut Gallery Gifts had charged my account once again. Called bank again and she said they will issue another provisional credit. This company is crooked DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They are also know as D & S gifts.

Ca

Comments

• Ki
      1st of May, 2008

i am going through the same thing. placed an order on 4/7/08, they took the money on 4/21/08 and i still havent gotten anything. i tryed to email no response back and they dont answer there phone at all when i called

• Tp
      19th of May, 2008

I never rec'd my order, never answered emails or returned phone messages. After over a month I had my credit card company credit the charge. Total rip off.

• Ka
      11th of Jun, 2008

Same thing is happening to me. Wish I could shut the Web site down.

• Ml
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I had the same experience. I had the credit card company refuse the charge, but I will continue checking to make sure the company doesn't continue to charge my card.

• Cl
      25th of Aug, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Wish I had read this post before ordering, as I am now stuck battling with "Dan" at the Peanut Gallery who won't return phone calls or emails. I ordered my items on Aug. 15, 2008, and they charged my card the next day, but I still haven't received my items. TOTAL rip-off -- don't order from the Peanut Gallery!

• Da
      9th of Sep, 2008

Taken from godaddy.com, here is the info for the webpage

Organisation Name... Dan Corkery

Tech Address... US
    Tech Email... contact@myprivateregistration.com
    Tech Phone... +1.5105952002

17th of Sep, 2008

I'm on my way to the bank today to start the Credit Card chargeback process. I also wish I would have checked them out first. Thanks for the alert to keep checking the credit card statements. Other than the credit card company, I'm not sure what other recourse there is for a scam like this. I'm going to find out though!

• Bu
      17th of Sep, 2008

I put in an order on 9/3/08. Today is 9/17/08 and no item yet. This was a gift for our best friend's who just had a baby. We wanted their gift to get to them before the baby came. I'm so upset that they STILL haven't received their gift especially on such a special occasion. Called, emailed, called and emailed "Dan". I call at least once a day and leave a message. No response. I can't believe a company like this is still in business. Now I have to contact my bank and see if I can get the $ back. After all that is done I plan on contacting the BBB. Anyone else with me?
    I'm so upset! How can they get away with this?

18th of Sep, 2008

I am going through the same thing, though fortunately, I haven't been charged yet.

LET'S SHUT THESE GUYS DOWN!!!

The websites www.peanutgallerygifts.com and www.mookiegifts.com (both operated by Dan Corkerel) are both hosted on Yahoo servers. A Yahoo rep told me they will shut down the sites if they find out this website is scamming people.

Go to: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse/abuse.html and report your concerns. They will be shut down quickly.

• De
      7th of Nov, 2008

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! THEY ARE ONLINE SCAM ARTIST!!!

• Ri
      4th of Dec, 2008

I think I may have just fallen victim, as well. Although it's only been a day and nothing has been charged, I tried calling to ask about the order and the number provided on the website has been disconnected and is no longer in service. Now that I'm doing research, I'm finding an alarmingly large number of almost identical complaints. And, to top it all off, I find this article: http://columbiatribune.com/2008/nov/20081112news004.asp, dated just one month ago. I just love the way the BBB is saying they can't call it a scam because items have actually been shipped to customers.

• Te
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I ordered something that was supposed to be here in 5-7 days. After two weeks and no tracking number, I emailed the company. No reply. Emailed again three days later. No reply. Then, I went looking online for their phone number and found this site. WISH I WOULD'VE SEEN IT SOONER. I'm heading to my bank tomorrow.
    RIP OFF COMPANY!! 08/03/09

• Lo
      25th of Sep, 2009

Ok, me too, same exact story, charged my card but never got the stuff, SO MAD!!! Reported them to Yahoo if that does any good!

• Re
      2nd of Dec, 2009

They gave me a slightly different story. I order my product on the sixth of November. Waited and still received no product. They called me on the 18th of November and told me that it had been mailed and when it arrived the Post said the address did not exist. I confirmed my address once more and they said they would send it back. Here I am in the second of December with no further word, thank you all for letting me know not to expect any. I do hope someone has reported this company, how pathetic.

• Hi
      21st of Dec, 2009

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

• Gc
      12th of Feb, 2010

I had some problems but finally got my product after sending an email. It took a while for them to respond and to send the gift, which was the sock monkey slippers for an infant. Problem was, 2 months later, they arrived and are now too small. Babies just don't wait to grow. Now the new problem is whether I'll be able to exchange them and get a pair that does fit. After reading all the complaints, I figure I should just give the ones I have to the next person in the office who has a baby and order larger ones from another site. Really sad because I had gotten matching PJs for Mom, Dad and Baby with the matching sock monkey slippers. Didn't make it in time for the Christmas surprise and still the outfits are incomplete. Was hoping for a family photo of them all dressed the same. Spoiled that!

• Tm
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I should have checked here first. I ordered a toddler backpack for my son. After 4 days of no tracking or status update, I thought I should check on the company. Fortunately my credit card has not been charged, unfortunately, they can't block a charge that has not yet occurred. I have attempted to cancel my order via e-mail at cs@peanutgallerygifts.com. They no longer post a phone number on the website, and the email address is hard to find. Thank you to all of the posters for your information.