PEAK5Refund of car payment

A Review updated:

We recieved a credit for our last payment made in the beginning of July. We tried to contact them to find out why and to find out how to make a payment and why our last payment was refunded to us. Nobody seems to know what is going on or has a correct address to make our payments to. We call the number and we get nothing. So now we falling behind on payments, and have no way to give anybody our money. what are they planning on doing? Centrex was also our lien holder that was bought out by Peak5, who is no longer in business.

More PEAK5 Complaints & Reviews

• T
      Aug 02, 2009
    PEAK5 - Where to send my car payment
    PO Box 650057
    Centennial, Colorado
    Phone: [protected]

I've Been trying to pay my car note for the last couple of days using a money gram, which Peak5 excepts but it will not go through. I don't know what is going on. Is peak5 five bankrupt? Someone needs to be telling us something!

• P
      Aug 04, 2009
    PEAK5 - Fraud etc.
    Peak5,Flatiron,Centrix etc.
    6782 s. Potomac street
    Centennial
    Peak5.com

I'm glad I'm not the only person going through this horrible experience, thk u newmom2007, Elektra32 for all the great info. all of these companies need to be put to rest once and for all, i agree we should file a consumer law suit.

• E
      Aug 07, 2009
    PEAK5 - cant make payment
    peak5
    Kosciusko
    Mississippi
    [protected]@aol.com

Just like everyone else I am trying to make my truck payment and cant tried all I know to do if anyone gets a hold to someone please email at [protected]@aol.com thanks

• D
      Aug 10, 2009
    PEAK5 - Company Closed
    Colorado

I have been trying to make a car payment to Peak5 and I have no one to mail my payment to my July payment came back with no forwarding address. If anyone come up with an address or something please post you findings.
    D. Pugh

• P
      Mar 04, 2010
    PEAK5 - peak5
    California

To anyone who had Peak5 as your auto loan. I have found that a company SST (Systems Services Technology) is now accepting the payments for Peak5's loans. The number is [protected]. I hope this is of some help to you.