PEAK5 / can not make payments

United States Review updated:
I have been trying to make a payment as well. No luck! What am I to do? At this point I hope my loan falls through the cracks. Thanks for the advice. I will hold on to my money until I receive something in the mail. "J"

N  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
im on the same boat. ive try to contact peak5 about my auto loan, i havent received my bill the 877.236.7672 seems to be disco. the web site is expired. what should i do?
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
I have tried to make a payment since July 29th 2009 and to present 8/5/09 and also ran into the same problems, can not get through on the phone number or web site...this is my proof i have attempted to try and make my car payment
Sandra H.
A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
i too can't get in cintact with peak5. what's going on.
A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
We are all experiencing the same problem. I mailed my payment in and they sent it back twice. So what do I suppose to do wait until they repo my car.
Bernard @ Marie Smith
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by
I also have been trying to make my car payment and can not get through to them at all, i even tried to wire the money a couple of times and they say that the account number for peak 5 does not exist!!! I am very concerned and worried. I have tried many times to call the 8772367672 number with only getting a busy signal. I am going to see if i can contact the better business bureau to see what advise they can give me.
Beth Fisher
N  17th of Aug, 2009 by
Doea anyone have any info on were to send my car payment. I am having to luck what do I do? I'm wirried someone is going to come take my car. If any one has any info please email me at daniettecerda@hotmail.com
N  18th of Sep, 2009 by
new company for peak5 is SST 800-789-8001
N  5th of Oct, 2009 by
I also tried to contact Peak5 with no results and started digging for info online. I found that a company called SST has taken over SOME of Peak5 accounts. I called them and they were very helpful and polite and explained about Peak5 going bankrupt. SST said they sent out a welcome letter back in July to those accounts they had taken over. Fortunately, my account was one of those they had taken and the woman at SST gave me information on my payoff and where to send the money since they had my account now. Once again, SST was very polite and had no hand in Peak5 going bankrupt, it seems, and were willing to help. The number I found online for SST in Missouri is (1-800-392-8308). Hopefully they will have your account and you can get the info you need.