Peak Health Company / Fraud on credit card

1 1001 Avenida Pico Suite C box 488San Clemente, CA, United States Review updated:

Fraudulently charged my credit card $84.37, after obtaining the info on an order for a discounted resveratrol product, for which I paid $8.94. I trusted the first transaction because it originated with an as on newsmax.com and used video of a "60 Minutes" resveratrol report. I did not order anything besides the $8.94 product, which I will not use, of course, because the credit card fraud puts the resveratrol's purity in doubt. I will pursue this as mail fraud, because the return address is a P.O. box.

The company also dunned me with further sales calls, offering cruises, etc. This lasted for a week.

Peak Health Company
Peak Health Company

Comments

9th of Sep, 2009

Just because newsmax.com and 60 minutes supposedly endorsed this product, does NOT mean it is legitimate. It was a scam commercial on their scam programs.

ALL TV, Radio, and INTERNET advertisements are a SCAM, in one way or another. You will NOT be totally happy with the results you get from the transaction, I can guarantee that!

Their guarantees and testimonials are fake lies and mean absolutely nothing. They will promise or guarantee you ANYTHING just to get your credit information. Their cancellation phone numbers are fake or they purposely keep you on hold for an hour or more, hoping you will give up and hang up.

Just because you saw it on CNN, FOX news, MSNBC, CNBC, or ANY station, even your local stations, TV or radio, does NOT mean it is not a scam.

Look at the commercials on Newsmax.com, they are ALL scam. If you Don't believe me, respond to 2 or 3, give them your credit info, then let me know if you liked the results...you WON'T be totally happy with the results.

Get it LOCALLY or not at all!