Peak 5 FlatIron/ Loan payment / Disrespectful Customer Service

Peak 5 FlatIron
I’m also financed with Peak5 Flatiron. They are very rude and disrespectful. I experienced a similar situation. I paid a few times late myself. Not, months behind or nothing like that, maybe two weeks late here and there. I explained my situation, that it was financial hardship. The customer service rep. yelled at me and began to tell me If I were to be late again he’s going to report me to the credit bureau and repo my car. You and I both know that you have to be at least 30 days late. By the time I got off the phone I was almost in tears. Not because of the statement he made, but because of how he talked so down and degrading to me. I had been on time prior to my financial hardship.

Due to the economic crisis they should be more understanding, especially, if you are trying to make payments.

D  27th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i have never had any problem with this compant until now. today i called needing to get a copy of my bill so i can pay my car, the man at peak five was rude didnt give me time to explain what i needed, and just asumed i was going to pay my bill then. what i was calling for was i need a copy of my bill he did get upset for what ever reason it was, and said i couldnt pay my bill now since it was past the 20th, that i cant pay for my bill with a check i did explain that i did talk to another lady and said that would be fine i did ask the young man to speak to his supervisor he kept saying nope nope i cant do that i said i would like to talk to your mananger he said nope nope and since he was not helping me and was very rude i just hung the phone up. this young man is very rude and should not be working in a place if he does not have customer service skills. every one has the chance to speak to a manager or supervisor on duty that is the policy.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
I just received a letter to cure. I too have had hardship and was at least 10 days past due. they said that if i'm late again with in a year they would refurse payment. my loan was just bought by them from another company and i was told my loan was a high risk loan and i could be sited for repossession. i got into it with my rep as well. he was very rude and something needs to be done about the way they treat and talk to people. i was told they would exercise their right under the law to contact me for repossession even if they need to go to skip tracing me to find my car. I repeat! i was only 10 days past due. i was also told that if i'm late again they will exercise their right with out notifying me again. 10 days late list me as default on my car loan. my rep kept repeating to me that my car would be repossesed and sold. my car payment is $383 a month and i pay online and that's another $10.
A  30th of May, 2009 by
I feel that both comments are legit. Peak 5 customer service workers are all ###s including the manager. I too have a loan through them but it's gotten to the point to where I refuse to take any of their calls. With the finances being the way they are now a days they should have a bit more compassion for what's going on. When I get the money for my car note I send it in that's it that's all. My advice to you guys is don't let these ### raise your blood pressure or make you feel bad about not being on time with your car payment. Pay what you can when you can. If you don't have it, you simply don't have it. Hell it's not like they loaned you the money out of their pocket so screw them!