Peak 5/Flatiron Financial Services / Went out of Business contacted noone

1 P.O. Box 650057Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Showing a lien on my car and never contacted anyone to let know were to send payments. Owe 11 payments and someone has came and got the car how can they do thast and all my payments were return to me I still have the envelopes. Also called the numbers on the site to see if either had my loan, they couldn't find it. Can someone please help get my car back I have no problem paying it was not my fault I tried.. Was Peak 5, the changed to Flatiron Financial Services, Went out of business last year in June and didn't contact anyone. My account number was 208760

Comments

• Gi
      17th of Mar, 2010

They went from Peak 5 to either Auto Portfolio Services or SST. They never notified anyone either and they just came took my car as well. What can we do. I made my payments all but 1-2 because that is when the change took place. They were like thieves in the night and then didn't leave a number or anything to contact to get my personal items. I can't even get them to call me to discuss this issue!! This is so frustrating!!

• Nu
      7th of Oct, 2011

They also did the same to me and took my car sold it and I kept getting notices the car had been towed. There should be something we can do