Peak 5 Flatiron Financial / Auto Loan payment

1 Pontomac, CO, United States Review updated:

I have been trying to get ahold of Peak 5 to send a payment. I tried to send one for my July payment via moneygram and the woman told me she couldn't connect with a Peak 5 or a Flatiron Financial using the code I have always used to pay with, not only that, she didn't show them in her system at all anymore. I did some searching on line and found out by reading other peoples comments and concers that I am not alone. There are many people saying "DO NOT MAIL YOUR PAYMENT TO THEM" I do not want my loan to go into default and have someone come to my door to tell me they are taking my car or something. I had gotten behind a while back and have finally gotten caught up and do not want to ruin it. I only have $4, 000 left to pay on my car and would greatly appreciate some information as to what is going on. After all this is a contract and I don't recall signing anywhere that I was okay with being left in the dark. Thank you for your help.

Natasha Coy
1604 Chicago St.
Dixon, IL 61021
[protected]
acct# 156144

Comments

Ms
  12th of Aug, 2009

hi i am a customer of peak 5 or flatiron i have been waiting for a statment for 2 months now please tell me what is going on. i need to make a car payment for now i am going on the 3rd month without making it. i tried to call but the number that i have does not ring. this has mevery uncomfortable. mc claiborne 504-717-0360 thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Bh
  24th of Aug, 2009

I, too, am a Peak5 Flatiron client and have been waiting for my Aug 5th EFT payment to post to my checking account. I cannot reach anyone at the phone numbers I normally have used. With only 6 payments left, I don't want my credit report blasted by late payment reports or someone suddenly showing up to repo my almost paid-for vehicle. I have never missed a pyment or been late. Has anyone picked up Peak5's loans? If so, I have had no notice from Peak5 or anyone else about payments. And, where is my title now? Where do we go from here?
BGH

Ru
  25th of Aug, 2009

We have mailed 2 money orders for June and July payments and now august is due with peak 5. wWe have received no statement in months and when the payments were returned to us as "Non Deliverable" I tried calling. The Payment Center line was not and is still not in operation. Now we are afraid that someone will repossess the vehicle and report it on or credit. We have obtained an attorney in case they try to cause problems as no one seems to know how to get in touch with any of the involved financial companies successfully!!!

RWB & DBB