Peak 5 / Closed with no answers

1 6782 S. Potomac StCentennial, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-236-7672

I called this morning to make arrangements to pay off my loan and the recording said to hold for the next available customer service rep and after 15 minutes it hung up. When I tried to call back the recording now stated that Peak 5 was closed for information concerning your new payment arrangements to contact your lien holder and there were no further comments. Guess who the lien holder is!?! Centrix, which was the company bought by Peak 5 over 2 years ago. Does anyone have anymore info? I am tired of dealing with these people. I have contacted BBB and the Secretary of State office in Colorado. The BBB is trying to help but the woman in the state office didn't act like she had time to deal with my questions.

Comments

• Fe
      13th of Jul, 2009

I am having the same problem today. Trying to make a payment and only getting a recording saying the Company is out of busniess and to contact the lienholder. Since the message said to contact the lienholder, I looked up Centrix online and their contact information is the same as Peak5/Flat Iron or whatever the Company name is now. If you find out anything, plese post and I'll do the same.

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2009

I had the same problem. The situation with me is that I was hit about two months ago and the person at fault insurance company contacted me today to let me know that they were out of business. They have no place to send the check at this moment to pay on my loan. I don't know what to do either. If I get any additional information I will be sure to post it also.

• Si
      13th of Jul, 2009

I have the same problem.I was told that I had until July 10 to catch up my payment that was two month behind but when I call to today to make payment I got a recording say they are out of business. They are so low down to I worry about someone trying to pick my car up for none payment when ther is no one to pay. Who is the lein holder that you shou;d contact because the are out of business too.

13th of Jul, 2009

Centrix, Flat Iron, Peak 5 - is actually not a lein holder. They are a third party administrator as I discovered today when I also called to make my monthly payment. The lein holder will most likely be a Credit Union. I believe mine to be Velocity- (won't know for sure until tomorrow). Centrix apparently screwed a bunch of credit unions into approving these leins or loans just as they have screwed all of us :)

• Ai
      13th of Jul, 2009

I tried sending a money gram to them on Saturday and was told by money gram representative that a payment could not be processed and for me to contact the creditor. I wondered what was up. I had paid my payments on time for several months now, thank God. But I thought it was weird. Same thing for me to day when I called. I called the finance manager at the dealership I brought the car from. But I didn't receive a call back. Please post anything else anyone finds out. Thanks

• Me
      14th of Jul, 2009

I am having the same problem & I don't know what to do, I also did the same I went to make a money gram & the employee told me the account number I gave him was invalid, he tried it over & over again, so I called Peak 5 & that's when I heard the recording, so I called the dealership that I went through & he told me that he took Peak 5 off his finance group a long time ago because of all the business problems the company was having, so now I am so terrified of my car getting repo'd when I have no idea who to make payments to, so if anyone hears anything please post it to let us know, thank you so much!

14th of Jul, 2009

If anyone knows how to get the actual lienholder please post. I contacted the DMV in my state and my title still has Centrix listed as my lienholder. It was never changed.

• Ti
      14th of Jul, 2009

Hello, I did some digging this morning and found out that a company called SST is now servicing SOME of the loans from PEAK5. You can try and give them a call at 1-800-392-8308 to see if you can luck up and hopefully find out if they are servicing your loan or not. Hope this helps a few people.

• Va
      14th of Jul, 2009

Doe anyone know how to contact the lein holder for Peak 5.

• De
      14th of Jul, 2009

I paid my truck off in april and now am trying to retrieve my title so that I can buy a new car.. Has anyone had any luck in this same situation?? Help...

• Ti
      14th of Jul, 2009

Check peak 5 website, there is new info today with two possible companies that are taking over the servicing of these loans. hope this helps. It also said we will all be getting bills this month.

• Fl
      14th of Jul, 2009

I'm in the same boat as many of you. The only difference is that I traded by vehicle on July 4th and the dealership wants to take my new vehicle back because they can't get a hold of the loan servicer. I tried calling both places listed on the Peak5 website. SST said they didn't have my loan. I can't get anyone to answer the phone at the other company's website. Has anyone found their loan at SST or the other company?

• Ji
      14th of Jul, 2009

Call the state attorney's general office in Colorado and file a complaint.

14th of Jul, 2009

I tried SST and their customer service was rude. No luck with the other number either.

• Me
      15th of Jul, 2009

SST gave me a call yeasterday & the representative was very nice & courteous, she apologized for all the trouble the former companies caused me & answered all my questions without any rudeness, so hopefully this company will be a whole lot better, she gave me their phone number, it's- 1-800-789-8001...& since i pay through money gram she gave me the new RECIEVE CODE which is 1481, so I hope this post will help you out!! Have a Good Day, Thanks!!

• Fl
      15th of Jul, 2009

My loan ended up being at the Auto Portfolio Services Company (APS). They finally answered the phone today and were very helpful.

15th of Jul, 2009

I received a phone call today from APS. The representative was very helpful. Good luck to everyone.

18th of Jul, 2009

hello am also haveing a problem with peck5 ifound out they are no longing in busniess and two contact the lien holder,
    i was upset do to this was my last payment ..and i was told to contact b.b.b.
    they gave me the company who toke over peck5 which is now call

auto portfolio servies
    p.o box 30108
    salt lake city
    ut zip 84130

i hope this will help someone

• Si
      19th of Jul, 2009

have called sst they don't have my info and can get an answer at Auto Portfolio. This is really driving me crazy because I can't pay my car note(I have the money now). I am up at night watching to see if the repo man is coming(I owe June and July). I have learn a lesson from this (make sure who I am dealing with is a who I think they are).Is Auto Portfolio a company for really?
    I call them everyday with no answer. I call today (Saturday) two times the 2nd time a recording came on saying office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm mountain time. What is the best time to call for an answer?

• Ir
      20th of Jul, 2009

When I called Peak5 they stated that an 800 number was taking the calls. I called that 800 number and no one answered and there was not recording or voicemail.