Peak 5 / unable to contact via phone or email to make payment

1 AL, United States Review updated:

I have made numerous attempts to contact via phone in order to make payments. The line as continously been busy. I did not recieve a bill for the month of July. However, I attempted to send payment via Western Union and via Moneygram. The response was unable to process contact original lein holder. I am perplexed as to what to do.

Comments

• Cw
      29th of Jul, 2009

I have not heard from Peak5 in about a month. I would usually get calls two days after my note is due put now nothing. I tried calling to make a payment put the whole company is ghost. I guess I'll just wait to see what new BS company will take over and put me thru the same BS.

• Ke
      29th of Jul, 2009

I am having the same problem. I wonder what the deal is. Are we going to be in trouble now for being late?

• Ke
      29th of Jul, 2009

Check out this google cached site from peak5.com - http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:KdF6RLTTtOEJ:www.peak5.com/+peak+5+financial&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

• Am
      29th of Jul, 2009

I'm dealing with the same issue. As far as I am concerned, if we didn't recieve a statement, can't go to the Peak 5 website to make the payment, and can't get through to the automated payment system to make a payment, then we shouldn't get in trouble for not making a payment. Not my fault, and I personally am not going to worry about it till they call. That's when I'm going to tell them how I feel about their company.

• Lk
      30th of Jul, 2009

I am having the same problem, I sent my payment in through mail and it returned saying refused payment.

I dont know what to do ????????

• Kg
      30th of Jul, 2009

Same here i have been trying and trying so whats next? Who can we call, write?

• Ss
      31st of Jul, 2009

Went to this link and called the toll free number...Well everybody be aware that they are just as rude as PEAK5

• Gi
      31st of Jul, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I too am having the same trouble. I tried to call, I tried to make a money gram payment and it says they cannot process and to contact original lien holder which was flatiron, but I still can't anywhere with that either!! What do we do. Mailing the payments won't work either because they are being returned! Is there anyone else we can call?!

• Ov
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I am having the same problems, my last noths payment was returned. I cannot get ahold of anyone... Class Action lawsuit anyone??? Please email me if you are interested.

cutepuppyremy@yahoo.com put Peak5 in subject line.

• Bi
      3rd of Aug, 2009

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM... IVE CALLED AND CALLED AND CANT GET THROUGH WHEN I GO TO THE WEBSITE IT DOESNT OPEN... WHEN IM TWO DAYS LATE ON MY PAYMENT THEY ARE BLOWIN UP MY PHONE BUT I HAENT HEARD FROM THEM AT ALL THEY HAVENT SENT ANY STATEMENTS OR ANYTHING... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS GOIN ON THIS IS CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!! IM SCARED THAT IM GOIN TO WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND MY TRUCKIS GOIN TO BE GONE!!! CAN THEY DO THAT????????????

ANY INFO EMAIL ME billysbrattygirl@yahoo.com

• Li
      3rd of Aug, 2009

i'm having the same situation and i only own two months on my truck so you could imagine how i feel, i'm just worry that someone take my truck .if someone could get in contact please post it so everybody else could take advantage.

• Co
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I'm having the same problem as most of you. When i call the line never rings .my call just ends. Someone should have had the common coursity to send us a letter or something. I mailed my June payment in and when i checked my bank account the chek went thru, but who cashed it, and was my account properly charged. we all have many questions and no answers. Who's head needs to roll for this?

• Ne
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I AM ALSO HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE MY CAR PAYMENT TWICE. I TRIED TO WESTERN UNION MY PAYMENT AND THE MACHINE WAS DOWN AND ALSO I EVEN HAD IT OVERNIGHTED IN AN MONEY ORDER. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS CASE. IF ANY ONE HAVE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL ME AT NECOLE692000@YAHOO.COM. I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU ALL. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A BILL. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL. I EVEN TRIED TO GO ON THE WEBSITE. IF ANY ONE HAVE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME.

• Tc
      4th of Aug, 2009

OMG, i thought i was the only one!! i mailed my car payment in in june, it wasnt returned, i mailed in my july payment, wasnt returned, i mailed in aug, i hope they return it cuz i could use it! i hope my payments are being posted! if not they will have a lawsuit on their hands!! this company is lame. everyone please keep ur receipts!!

• Sj
      4th of Aug, 2009

I'm having the same problem ... Where do we send the car notes to ?

• Da
      4th of Aug, 2009

Call either number to see which company has your account 1-800-789-8001 or 1-877-761-3111

• Gr
      4th of Aug, 2009

I'm also having the same issue. I tried to pay via money gram and didn't go thrue, what to do?

• Kw
      4th of Aug, 2009

Same problem, tried money gram, mailed payment and it was returned non-deliverable. Have been trying to call for a week and a half just getting a busy signal. No statement, No phone calls, NOTHING!!! What are we supposed to do now??????????

• Ds
      5th of Aug, 2009

Also same problem. Mailed July's payment. Waited 10 days, check never cashed. Tried calling QUITE a few times and the line was always busy. I finally went on my bank's website and stopped payment on the check. Now, today, I came on to try and pay online, but the site that they list for payment does not work. My July payment was my last full payment I needed to make. This is RIDICULOUS!

• Na
      5th of Aug, 2009

I really would like to know what in the world is going on. This is something serious... these are our vehicles that we are talking about. There has to be some kind of an explaination. I'm upset and losing sleep about my car being taken away cause of this. AHHHHH this is nerve wrecking. HELP... anyone with any insight please let us know something!!!