Peacock Relocation Systems Inc. / This was the most unprofessional, ridiculous company I've ever had the displeasure of working with

I used Peacock Relocation Systems based on a recommendation of a family member who used them several years ago. Things must have changed dramatically to say the least! They were terrible from beginning to end. The office staff is rude and tries to avoid you. They say that they will call you back to give you information regarding your move, but they never do! My things arrived so late that I had to buy new things because I didn't have my property as promised. They delivered my things over a month after they promised!!! They came up with one lame excuse after another as to why my things weren't delivered promptly and then tried to blame me for it. When my things were delivered, the driver showed up six hours later than he promised and unloaded the truck all night. I had to call into work the next morning because he was delivering my things until 8 in the morning. Obviously, this caused a complaint to my new landlord by my neighbors, but I didn't want him to stop delivering because I thought I may never see my things again. Also, my things were not set up and most of my furniture was broken. This is probably because they sent one elderly man to unload all of my stuff. My boyfriend had to help him, which wasn't even fair. Then the mover had the nerve to tell my boyfriend how to move the items and to help him. He complained of fatigue and hunger the entire time. Not to be a slave driver, but how is any of that my fault? This was the most unprofessional, ridiculous company I've ever had the displeasure of working with. They still haven't returned any calls regarding my complaints of damages to my items and missing items. You'd be better off moving yoursel[censored]

Es

Comments

• Ad
      8th of Aug, 2009
    Peacock Relocation Systems Inc. - Worst company in the world
    Peacock Relocation Systems Inc.

I started out with American Van Lines who I guess hired this firm. This was a living nightmare. Conflicting times and date from the beginning. Relocation saying they are in charge, then AVLines tell me no listen to them. Driver claims he owns Peacock, if true he needs to retire. I'm sorry he is at the age where he needs to enjoy life. Mean, rude is putting it lightly. I held my tongue becuase I wanted my furniture. He wanted more $$$ but I refused, I paid what was quoted to me, so I guess to get back at me he would not let the help reassemble my dresser. Whatever dude- Never again. This company rates as a full time LOSER.

• Mr
      18th of Aug, 2009

The man that came and gave us a quote, gave us an all inclusive, interstate move. The came and picked up, the next day they held our household up for ransom of $1500 additional, or they would not deliver. They did more damage than good. On a good day these mopes couldn't manage to bring home a gallon of milk. Buyer Beware.

I wouldn't use this company to do anything, period. Never again. This company rates as a full time LOSER.

• Du
      27th of Jun, 2011
    Peacock Relocation Systems Inc. - This is a SCAM Company!
    Peacock Relocation Systems Inc.

You would think the LAWS of this country would
    prevent these people form being in business. But here they are, the same as a burglar, they come into you home and is you are stupid enough to use them to move your household belongings, you will lose!
    We gave them a $1250 deposit. Soon after we were told that they are a scam company. We are still trying to get our deposit back!! WATCH OUT ...NOW THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO MATRIX MOVING! JUST LIKE THE OLD USED CAR DEALERS!