[Resolved] Peachtree Windows / will not respond

OH, United States

I have tried to contact the company since 2010 about faulty glass panes in the windows of our new home. The glass has spots in between the panes in 5 of our windows. I have filled out the online form and tried to contact them, but they do not return my inquiries. I was told today at their 888.888.3814 that the company is out of business and i'm out of luck.

• Resolution statement

• PWD Service Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2018

Hello grnmax5,
    Apologies for the delayed response, but we weren't aware of the existence of this site until recently.
    I wanted to reach out and let you know that you are correct that the Peachtree Companies have since closed operations and our company, PWD Service is in no way associated.
    We do offer replacement sashes for Peachtree windows if you are still in need, please call us at 412-380-4334 or visit us online at www.pwdservice.net.
    Thank you!