[Resolved] Peachtree Windows / will not respond
I have tried to contact the company since 2010 about faulty glass panes in the windows of our new home. The glass has spots in between the panes in 5 of our windows. I have filled out the online form and tried to contact them, but they do not return my inquiries. I was told today at their 888.888.3814 that the company is out of business and i'm out of luck.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
PWD Service Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2018
Apologies for the delayed response, but we weren't aware of the existence of this site until recently.
I wanted to reach out and let you know that you are correct that the Peachtree Companies have since closed operations and our company, PWD Service is in no way associated.
We do offer replacement sashes for Peachtree windows if you are still in need, please call us at 412-380-4334 or visit us online at www.pwdservice.net.
More Peachtree Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - non-stop warranty never got going! 
- Peachtree Windows - window not good 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - defective windows 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - poor product 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - terrible quality product and service! 
- [Resolved] PWD Service - peachtree ariel double hung tilt window seals all bad
- Peachtree - poor quality sliding doors 
- Peachtree Prado Patio Door - defective screen door
- Peachtree Windows / Doors - warranty service stinks 
- Peachtree - broken mortise lock