Peachtree Windows & Doors / Faulty Windows

1 United States

My Peachtree Windows are/were a joke! The windows in my kid's room were so bad that their room was literally 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house. The Windows in my downstairs were so bad that when the wind blew it would make the shades move and the frame was delaminating from the panes of glass! I tried to get Peachtree involved but since I am the second owner of the home they were utterly uniterested in helping in any manner (the house is was not even 8 years old at the time - - 2007). It cost me over $6, 000 to get the windows replaced. The installer told me he HAD thought that Peachtree made a good window but these were some of the worst windows he had EVER seen. Do NOT buy a peach tree product. You will regret it. I still have to replace 8 more windows and two sets of french door. That is going to cost a many thousands more. As an FYI - one french door's locking mechanism utterly failed and the parts to repair it are nearly $500 dollars from Peachtree. Thanks but I'll just put in a new door from a different company. At least it will work and if it doesn't they will probably honor their warranty!

Cr