Peach Direct.com / Phones disconnected, no order shipped

On the 16th of June i placed an order for a monitor, a wireless keyboard set and a new CPU. The monitor and wireless set shipped within 3 days, but the computer has yet to have been shipped. I have been trying for a week and a half to call them on their 866 get peach phone number, but it has been fast buses. Today, it is officially disconnected!

So now i am stuck paying for a $1700 computer that i have not received, from a company that appears to no longer exist.

UGH. Anyone know of a different phone number?

A gentleman at gemoney gave me a 2nd phone number for them [protected], but none is answering it. I have tried it over 10 times, and it just rings and rings and rings, then disconnects.

Comments

• Ta
      12th of Jul, 2007

Try calling 800-518-5161 for PeachDirect.com. I hope this number helps you.

• Pa
      10th of Aug, 2007

I purchase a computer and was told that it came with the microsoft complete package. I specifically ask if this meant microsoft word, excel, power point and etc. I was told yes but when I got the computer it was only micosoft vista package which means I have a operating system with no programs. (brain with no information) I continued to call until I finally ran into a Amy Kayhill who said she was a manager. She agreed to write the complaint department which she reports is the only way even she can communicate with the company. After several weeks she informed me that after listening to the tapes I was right and had been promised all the things that I listed above. She said the company has not responded to her complaint and that she would send me proof that they agreed to this. Indeed less to say I have not received any information. Every phone call I am told it is pending and Ms. Kayhill is never at work now. This company scam people everyday. They should be shut down. If you are about to purchase from them don't and if you have write the attorney generals office is Los Angeles California.

Pat.

• Dk
      17th of Sep, 2007

We regret to hear that some of our customers have been unable to reach our customer service department.

If you have any unresolved issues, please contact me directly and I would be happy to assist.

Dean Kim
    Peach Direct
    Corporate Office
    Email: dkim@peachdirect.com

• Na
      2nd of Nov, 2008

i order a 37' tv but when it got here it was crack goin down the tv.i talk with guy who got ups too pick up the tv that i had for a month befor comin to get it. but now i'm paying for a tv i don't even have.so i need help .please can u teel me what to do.either they take it off my bill or send me a another tv.thank u.