PDM International / Requested refund for services not rendered

PDM International
2132 L Don Dodson Drive
Phone: 1-877-354-5485
Omega Debt had PDM International charge our credit card account $990.00 us for services to reduce our interest rate on our credit cards. After several months with not hearing back we called to find out they had done nothing.We requested a refund but Omega Debt said we had to call PDM Intl because they were the ones who took the money out of our credit account. The charge was on 02/08/08. We requested the refund with many calls from 11/07/08 when we were told we had to call PDM. We have called several times & have not received out money as of yet.

A  27th of May, 2009 by
I had a similar experience with Omega Debt SCAM. They told me (not in writing) that they had a year to work with me before the refund. They told me they did not charge my credit card, another company did and pretended to try to help me get my money back. Well, after waiting 4 hours for Kathleen of Omega Debt to call me back, (this was after me calling them for 2 weeks with no response), I called my credit card company. It was in fact Omega Debt listed on my acoount. Kathleen was very surprised that they were listed. Since it was a year ago, I am sure they changed their practices since then. I explained the situation to my credit card company and the dispute department credited my account and said it was Omega's problem now. They will have to prove that they provided the service. You might want to try to call your credit card company and talk with fraud department or the dispute department. Good luck!
A  27th of May, 2009 by
Oh, yeah, I think it is hilarious how they add a cross and a halo to their logo. It should be horns and a pitchfork. When I caught them at their own game, Kathleen, the "helpful" supervisor of the Omega Debt scam said that the conversation was over and good luck getting my money back.
A  29th of Jul, 2009 by
Funny enough they use to scam out here in tucson now there scamming in phoenix...PDM profit fon mega...Samantha pitts and tamika morton r scam artists...I advise anyone reading this if u come in contact with anyone from their cult run the other way!!! They shouldnt come in the name of GOD cuz lord knows they will have to answer to that real soon...
A  27th of Aug, 2009 by
Please beware of Omega Debt's wolves in sheeps' clothing. They truly are scam artists, so please be on your toes and have nothing to do with these pretenders. Be WISE as serpents but gentle as doves.
A  27th of Sep, 2009 by
I have had a similar problem with PDM International. I might be able to help some or all of you people get your money back. Since I have access to the best attorneys all across the country we have some pull in every state. If you would like to find out how drop me a line at grybeckett@yahoo.com.
A  17th of Dec, 2009 by
I've got similar problem with PDM Intl. and lost $1400.00 for service that never been provided. I think if we corporate we be able to do something to return our money back.
Thanks, Irina
A  26th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
PDM international is located in Bedford Texas. the address will be @ the bottom of this email. I know someone who used to work there...her name is Christy and her number is 817 395 3662. The owner is named Bill. Tracy is the manager. I was told of how they scam ppl and they have loopholes so that they can legally get out of it. Their phone number is 817 354 5478.

PDM International
2132 L don dodson suite 100
Bedford Texas 76021
N  10th of Mar, 2010 by
I recieved a call from PDM International on October 6th, 2009. The promise made was that I would save money on interests rates from all my credit card debt, and that the most I would be charged would be $94.00 dollars. When I saw $1590.00 on my charge account I called immediately to inquire and was told this charge would come off in 2 months. Here we are middle of March 2010. I have been calling the company, and never get an answer, I leave messages and no response has ever been made to me. I pray that all of those who are in this same situation have some resolve in this matter.
N  25th of Aug, 2010 by
I'm on the Internet looking for a phone number to get in contact this company also. I beleive that PDM International has taken my money and skipped with it. I have been trying to call the for months now and all I get is a busy signal. what am I to do about my money they charged on my credit card, that they were susposed to be helping me with..
A  1st of Nov, 2010 by
I, too, have been duped by PDM International. And I am not very proud of myself for trusting them with my credit card info. Long story, short - they had my cc # and charged $990 on it with the GUARANTEE that they could lower my rate. I never signed the agreement that they sent in the mail so when I called to get my money back, I got the royal runaround by phone and now when I call, all I get is a busy signal. Just awful.
N  12th of Sep, 2014 by