Pdlnow.com / Now Mailing Address/Fraud

Phone: 8772415345

I"ve received a loan from pdlnow.com for 200 dollars and fee of 79 dollars and they keep
taking 79 dollars out of my account instead of the full 279 i ask for a mailing address and
they said they dont have one so i keep getting calls from them everyday now this is a scam!

Comments

• Sk
      29th of Mar, 2011
    Pdlnow.com - Very unprofessional and every answer they gave was from a script they kept repeating
    Pdlnow.com
    pdlnow.com

Not only did I get forced into only what I got approved for($200) not what I ask($100) but going on this website had every other loan company calling me and emailing me. When I tried to get some answers on even knowing the interest they kept telling me to wait til I hear from someone. The were very unprofessional and every answer they gave was from a script they kept repeating. I dont feel safe with this website having my information and looking into investigating them. Beware!

• Am
      14th of Apr, 2011

company is a scam and is banned in some states due to fraud and they are in many lawsuits rite now as you read this DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

• Cz
      16th of Jun, 2011

They are a fraudulent company. We need to get as many people calling thier bank as possible complaining and getting information about this company. There is no company that is registered by the name of PDLNOW.com. They are an internet only company with no register anywhere that we can find in the US. This company needs to be shut down once they are found. They do this to alot of companies. They bank with the National Bank of California their number is 310-882-4866

• Em
      23rd of Jun, 2011

Also contact your local better business bureau, the Federal Trade Commission and the International Bank in Malta if you have a copy of the original contract. The RCMP in Canada needs to be notified as welll, as they have offices in Ontario as well as British Columbia.

• Em
      28th of Jun, 2011

To directly complain to the National Bank of California about PDLnow or any of the many other names they practice under, please contact their ACH department: ach@nbcal.com and ask them to cease and desist from debiting your account.

• Sh
      21st of Mar, 2012

Does anyone have the mailing address or the registered agent for this company to send notices to?

• So
      23rd of Jul, 2012
    Pdlnow.com - Be careful with these people, read the fine print
    Pdlnow.com
    pdlnow.com

Be careful with these people, read the fine print. Interest is 3 x the amount of the loan. Borrowed 200, paid over 600 back. Very shady, told me on the phone that payments would be taken out per pay period until the amount was paid. They took 8 payments out of my account for 79.00 each. I had to close my bank account to get them to stop withdrawing from me. Trust me no one needs their money that bad.

• Be
      28th of Aug, 2012

ocated in West Fargo, North Dakota, they operate PDLNow.com.

Business Name: