pdlcsupport.com / unauthorized charges

Who are these people? I'm on hold with them as I am writing this and may be forced for the second time to change my bank account in less than two months. I will report to the BBB. Is there a way to authorize my bank to not honor the "checks" they draft on their own? Any help would be appreciated. I realize people need to make a living but to steal, yes steal, from each other is really not the way to go.

N  19th of Sep, 2009 by

pdlcsupport.com - Withdraw

This company committed fraud by use of unauthorized charges against my checking out in the amount of $17.97. I never gave them permission nor did I sign up for anything! I demand a refund immediately or I will pursue further action against this company!!!
N  1st of Oct, 2009 by

pdlcsupport.com - withdrew funds without permission
Alfred Jacobs
1440 Ward Ave #505

YOu have withdrew $17.97 from my checking account without my authorization and i would apppreciate that you credit my account for the amount as soon as possible and do not withdraw any further funds. I do not know where you got the information to withdraw this amount and dont appreciate your company doing such a fraud thing.

N  6th of Nov, 2009 by

pdlcsupport.com - Withdraw

This sight took two payments of $17.97 which made my account over draft which came to five overdraft fee of $40.00. I have never had any problems until now. I never even heard of this company. I have called and no one could help me out and the lady i talk to Jackey was very nasty. All I want is my money back and after adding everything together it comes to $234.97. If someone could help me out to get my money back please call me at 570 384 3825 or 570 926 7427. Also when I called the lady gave so comformation code of 13793275.