pdl resource center / unauthorized charges to bank account

1 KY, United States Review updated:

Apparently, when I went online to apply for a loan, my info was sold to a third party and they have signed me up for some kind of membership and I had to call them at [protected] and wait until a REAL person answered. She could only stop the membership and of course, NO REFUND for the $17.97 already taken out. I told her that I hope my info was worth that much because if I see another charge I will sue them. I also have seen a lot of complaints on this company and I advised them that I won't be the only one to sue. I have learned a valuable lesson, Go down the street to my local pay day loan office instead. At least the drive wouldn't cost me $17.97!!!

Me

More pdl resource center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      5th of Jun, 2009

I agree the same company took $17.97 out of my bank account as well and i didn't authorized any to take that out i thought i was going to apply for a loan and look like they charge you just for applying for a loan and then when i see a deduction from my bank account i went crazy the only thing the not so friendly rep. say is that they can not refund that charge and all she could do is cancel the service i asked for the supervisor and she hung up i'm really trying to get to the bottom of this!!!that is a ###ing SCAM!

• Va
      30th of Jun, 2009

This business is a piece of crap. They charged my account 17.97 and I don't know why. I am now sitting on hold listening to some idiot praise them. Ugh!!!

• Re
      16th of Sep, 2009

wht the ###. i went to check my bank account balance and realize tht these ###ers took money from my account!!! is this the scam?? and here i am on the phone tryna curse them out and listening to this ### message

• Bl
      16th of Dec, 2009

I AM ON THE PHONE LISTENING TO A LIONG DRAWN OUT MESSAGE ABOUT THESE SCAM ARTIST RIGHT NOW, WAITING ON A REAL PERSON TO PICK UP, I KNOW I WON'T GET MY MONEY BACK, AND THAT IS A BUNCH OF BULL S***, BUT I DO KNOW THAT I NEVER GO ONLINE AND DO THIS AGAIN.