PDG Global Services / Writing Service / Content Development / Essay Writing

United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7097 8951

Buyer Beware!

I entered an arrangement with PDG Global Services on June 17, and paid to have content developed at an 'Ultimate Level' (allegedly the best quality) in 8-14 days. A stipulation of my order was to receive a portion of the order in 8 days. They company representative Sonia was very agreeable and answered all of my questions via LiveChat. I thought the price was fair and their deposit system of 'pay as you go' made me feel comfortable with the arrangement. After being contacted by 'project manager' Amanda, I sent a very detailed document of instructions. 13 days later (June 30), I received 1/2 of the work promised to me on June 24. The quality was better than I expected, but it was still late. I inquired where the remainder of the work promised to me early was and was assured that I would have it soon but not to worry as I would all of the work complete by July 2. One day late, not a big deal as I was happy with the quality. This is where the problems started. July 2 became July 3. I offered them an extension (BIG MISTAKE) as I didn't want the quality of the work to be compromised. July 5 I received an email from Sonia saying that I would receive it in the middle of the night. July 6, I received the second half of what was promised to me on June 24, the quality was good but not as great as the first half and it was evident that this was writer by a different writer. At this point, I have missed 3 meetings with my supervisor, and have meetings scheduled for July 7 and 11. I received the content for July 7th's meeting on July 8, quality was excellent but again evident that yet another author had contributed to my content. I received received half of the content for July 10ths meeting on July 12, after calling the office quality was the same as the previous work and was written by the third author. My absolute final deadline for draft hand-in was 1 hour ago and I am still yet to receive the remainder of the work that I was promised to receive by 10pm yesterday. To top it off, conveniently Live Chat is off and no one is answering emails. 5 missed meetings, content is currently incomplete (of course has been paid in full) and it is not now 27 days from the day I ordered. Will update I currently have 55 minutes or I will fail.

Uk
Jul 13, 2015

Comments

• Uk
      13th of Jul, 2015

As promised, here is an update. 11:06am today I received a first draft of the final portion of the work in order to meet my deadline. I will update again once I receive the final version of this portion of the work. The quality of the work, although currently incomplete, is excellent. I have every reason to believe that PDG will work with me to resolve my complaint and make sure that I am happy. I will update again once I receive the completed version of this portion.

Hi UK-Grad-Student,

I'm a representative of PDG Global Services.

First, like all other customers, we value and respect your concern greatly!

Actually, your work was delayed due to a rearrangement we made that involved changing the writer - as this affected the timing of your work. Moreover, we underestimated the amount of work needed to complete your project. Sometimes if a project involves a lot of complex issues or research work to address, we ask customers for more time - that's why before you place an order we ask for two deadlines: one deadline is the one you'd like us to complete the work, another deadline is the 'NO MISS' sort of deadline. This is mainly because we don't want you to miss your final deadline while at the same time we want to provide you with high-quality work.

As you might have seen from the quality of the work we delivered to you, we provide top-quality work as compared to many other companies.

I'm sure you might have received the final part of your work before your deadline to avoid any situation of 'missed deadline'!

Thanks for doing business with us!

• Uk

PDG Global Services Representative-
    Thank you for your reply, I have also emailed Charles my concerns, and it is my understanding that he will be resolving them. As previously stated, I currently have no reason to believe that PDG will not try to resolve this complaint and make sure that I am happy. That said, I will continue to update this thread until the completion of the project.

• Mo
      13th of Jul, 2015

i was a bit worried, so i asked to meet with the writer doing my dissertation, pdg global services said i must pay extra ... Anyway i was able to get my project on time and the quality was really good, the writer did a great job!!

Hi UK-Grad-Student,

I understand that your issue has now been properly resolved and you received the final aspect of your work yesterday before your deadline.

On behalf of my team at PDG Global Services, I'd like to apologise for what you went through before getting your work. As you might have known, the main reason for the delay was a rearrangement of writers after work on your project had already started. There were a lot of complex issues to be dealt with as far as research on the work was concerned. We wanted to ensure that you get good quality work!

Once again, thanks for doing business with us!

Hi Molly324,

As a representative of PDG Global Services, I'd like to let you know that we appreciate all concerns expressed by our customers.

We decided to charge you extra because we needed to compensate the writer for his time in meeting you - as this was not part of the contract or our arrangement.

I'm glad at the end you were able to get your project on time and to your full satisfaction, even though you decided not to meet with the writer.

Thank you!

14th of Jul, 2015

My friend used them back in may, he got 68% on his dissertation... he recommended pdg global services to me. currently they are doing my resubmission dissertation i did from one rubbish company... Pdg already did 2 of my other assignments and they were really good, really happy. plus they way they did my literature review made me interested to continue with the dissertation, it was really good, referencing was great, with many sources..

• Mi
      30th of Jul, 2015

Pdg just helped me complete my dissertation that i have been struggling to complete for over a year now due to my tight schedule. These guys are really good. The quality of the work is really good and my dissertation was completed right on time.If anyone needs help with their dissertation use them. You wont regret!

hello
    I would tell anyone use PDG company . it is big to use it . you cannot get your order until many days delays . So if anyone want to use he/she has to order the work one year before the deadline.
    I have two friends used last semester they were fail .due to they received their essays after deadline.

14th of Sep, 2015

I would tell anyone use PDG company, it is big mistake to use it, you cannot get your order until many days delays . So if anyone want to use he/she has to order the work one year before the deadline..
    I have two friends used it last semester they were fail due to they received their essays after deadline.

14th of Sep, 2015

Joor - I'm a PDG Global services representative.

I'm not sure you have any friend(s) that used PDG Global Services and got failed because of delay. If that's the case can you please tell us the order numbers of your friends. You are just someone from these fake online companies pretending to be a friend of our customers in order to tarnish our reputation.

We clearly know and understand all genuine complaints and comments from our customers.

14th of Sep, 2015

Pdg did two of my assignments and they finished my dissertation that i got 73% on! they are really good guys. all my projects were delivered on time. My friend also used them in May and he got 68%. Seriously they are really good, and i will recommend anyone looking for a genuine company to use them.

• Je
      14th of Sep, 2015

I got my projects on time as well, and the quality was really good. i think right now they are the best. i tried a few other companies before but the work i got from them was really bad. Then i decided to try Pdg global services with one assignment first before doing 3 more others. i got all my assignments on time and the quality of their projects was excellent!! i don't want discuss details of my grades but i can say i was really happy with their service.

14th of Sep, 2015

Hi everyone, what i said about PDG company above is not true. It's actually a genuine company and i don't have any friends that have used them before

14th of Sep, 2015

Anyway I have heard that PDG company is one the best companies in the UK for essays and dissertation. Many people say they do quality work and deliver projects on time

• Ji
      18th of Sep, 2015

These guys at pdg global services are really good!! they just completed 2 of my assignments and on time!! Am really happy with the quality of the work.. i will advise anyone looking for a good writing company to try them. You will definitely not going to regret it!!

• Ra
      23rd of Sep, 2015

As i promised to post after receiving my grades... I got 75% on the dissertation and the first assignment i got 62%. But still not happy that Pdg global services refused to give me discount/commission on the dissertation even after recommending two of my friends. I sent 2 emails now regarding my commission but no one indication of this. On your website you state this clearly that you give commission or discount for recommending someone. How do i get my commission??

23rd of Sep, 2015

Hi Rajib_mu17,

I'm a representative of PDG Global Services.

First of all, congratulations on your results. Second, I'd like to let you know that we appreciate our customers' concerns.

I understand that you sent an email about your commission without clearly indicating the details of your order and discount code we gave you earlier. One of my colleagues said she replied back to you asking you for such details but no response from you...

Moreover, you have to send an email regarding any commission or discount to this email: [protected]@pdgglobalservices.co.uk

I promise your concern will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards!

• Ra
      24th of Sep, 2015

Thank you pdg global services representative! I just got a message now from Mariah about my commission. By the way thank you so much for my dissertation... i will recommend more people to your company from time to time.

• Ar
      26th of Sep, 2015

hi, I am currently order my dissertation with PDG service, I received 2 chapter were good, , today I will receive the rest of my dissertation, , I am happy to use this company, they accept all my comment, , Know I am waiting to get all my order, So, I will come back to tell every one how my dissertation look like, as I except, it have to be extremely good as the first 2 chapter.

27th of Sep, 2015

Thanks for helping me in my Dissertation .It was good work compared with limited time do it .I can’t believe I got it all on time.
    I am so lucky to have a mazing experience with the PDG services. Thanks again.

27th of Sep, 2015

I am so lucky to have a mazing experience with the PDG services. Thanks again

27th of Sep, 2015

Sorry, I am Areen ...I cannot open my account that why ..I use my friend account
    Thanks for helping me in Dissertation .It was good compared with limited time do it .I can’t believe I got it all on time.
    I am so lucky to have a mazing experience with the PDG services. Thanks again.

30th of Sep, 2015

Hello Joor (Areen),

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate.

Please, feel free to contact us if you need help with any other project. Moreover, you can always recommend a friend and we'll surely reward you for that.

Thanks & regards.

23rd of Nov, 2015

do not ever use them, i am warning anyone that is thinking of using their service don't ! they are liars and the biggest scams! you will never receive your work on time and when you do receive your work the quality is bad.

Best Best Advice

josh2,

Who are you??? We don't even know who you are. I guess another of these fake online customers trying to destroy our reputation. Non of our customers have ever complained of bad quality of work. As a matter of fact we produce one of the top quality services in the UK!

josh2,

We don't have any record of you and any case related to what you're saying.

We're currently delivering some of the best quality projects - and all of them are being delivered on time! Right now all our customers ARE VERY HAPPY with our services. Currently in the UK, we're among the most genuine and reliable companies for writing and editing services - assisting many students and professionals across various disciplines.

To learn more about our services, please visit our website: www.pdgglobalservices.co.uk. You can even talk to us on the phone [+44 (0)20 7097 8951] or arrange a meeting with us.

Cheers!

24th of Nov, 2015

Well, i got my assignment last night from them and it was all good, they delivered it right on time and the quality was really great!! i have also ordered my dissertation from them and right now based on the 3 chapters they have delivered to me i can say they do a great job. but i am still going to update this thread after receiving the final 2 chapters on friday... Before i ordered from pdg global services, i tried 2 other companies but the quality of the work and the service those companies offered was really bad.. more so they charged me a lot of money. so let see on friday what happens and then i will update this thread.

24th of Nov, 2015

They did a couple of assignments for me back in the summer and they were really good. plus my dissertation they did which i got 73% on. I think for now they are the best (it's totally worth the money). 2 of my other friends i recommended to them said they did a good job for them as well.

• Da
      24th of Nov, 2015

i also had a good experience with them. i just lost my mother in the summer of completing my dissertation and i got stuck with it. Pdg global services actually helped me complete it and i got 87% on the dissertation overall. i will recommend anyone looking for a good writing company to use them.

25th of Nov, 2015

Hi Dilan91, Shron_mu & dave_uw

Thanks for all your feedback. We appreciate.

Dilan91, yes work on your dissertation is going on just fine. Sure, the remaining 2 chapters will be ready this Friday. Please, also note that we provide 24/7 customer care service. Moreover, we also provide unlimited amendments on the project should there be any adjustment(s) you'd like to make on the project after completion.

Once again, thanks.

Regards.

25th of Nov, 2015

Thank you pdg global services representative for your response, am looking forward to receiving the rest of my dissertation on friday. So far from what i have received (3 chapters), the writer is doing a good job and am really happy. i promise i will bring you more customers after receiving the final chapters.

27th of Nov, 2015

Well as i promised to update this thread, i have received my complete last 2 chapters right on time from pdg global services and they are really good!! Am really happy with the quality of the work. Am sure i will get good a grade from this. Thank you pdg global services!!

7th of Dec, 2015

Thank you PDG global services. This is Antonia (Order no. *****631) I just got my results for my dissertation and the grade is very good! Am glad you guys helped me out with this.

8th of Dec, 2015

Hi Dilan91 & Antonia_32,

Thanks for the feedback.

Antonia - it's good to know that you've got your result for the dissertation and you had a very good grade on it. Please, feel free to contact us any time if you need any more help.

Thanks & regards.

15th of Dec, 2015

Submitted a complain on Dec 10 about PDG GLOBAL SERVICE not providing service after taking my money but still not seeing the post out.

• Co
      20th of Dec, 2015

Awful company - do not give them any of your money as they do not deliver as promised. They will email and phone you constantly but in the end you never actually get anything that is remotely essay like. Save yourself the trouble and your money and steer clear.

• Co
      20th of Dec, 2015

Beware company website is offline and they have changed their PayPal names to APEX academic research limited
    Company Reg 07871340 and directors showing as Brian Thompson, Mariah WAtson and David Johnson. Suspect this company to be a fake advance fee company preying on students - do not use!!!

21st of Dec, 2015

[Edited] - so you're the one posting all these while we're working on completing your project. I asked you, you denied and lied. So we're working on helping you to complete a project that you're supposed to do for self and all you could do is to come here and lie.

21st of Dec, 2015

[Edited]

We know it was you spread on these lies about us while our writer is working hard to complete a complex project you ordered from us. This is work you're supposed to do, but we stepped in to help and all you could do was to lie about us. When we asked you, you denied flat out!!!