PCVideoOnline / Bad service

Despite the lure of a great deal PC video on line falls short in every area. I purchased a TV from them almost three weeks ago, and still do not have a TV. or a valid tracking number.

Their customer service has do nothing but give me and my wife the run around. i have spent over five hours on hold with them, and have recieved nothing but the run around. They have threaten a 10% restocking fee if I cancel. BUYER BEWARE!

Ol

Comments

• Ne
      17th of Feb, 2009
    PCVideoOnline - FiveStarPlasma: Bad service
    FiveStarPlasma
    fivestarplasma.com

This was my first time to order through PCVideoOnline, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. After searching the internet for the best price, PCVideoOnline and one other company were offering it at basically the same price. I ended up choosing PCVideoOnline because of how they acted over the phone.

• Ol