PCH / not awarding prize

This is on PCH website. How can this happen when the only numbers that should be in the drawing belong to participants?

Even though the Prize Patrol won’t be awarding the $7, 000 A Week For Life prize on April 30th, I am still SO excited because PCH will still be awarding a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money. That’s right, the Prize Patrol still gets to make dreams come true by awarding a Second Chance Prize of One Million Dollars on Thursday! YES, ONE MILLION DOLLARS! I just know that will change someone’s life forever!
So fans, tell me…who out there wants to win $1, 000, 000 on April 30th? If you won, would you SPEND IT or SAVE IT? Would you QUIT YOUR JOB or CONTINUE WORKING? Would you CRY OUT FOR JOY or BE SPEECHLESS? I have so many questions, so please comment below and let me know what YOU would do if you won One Million Dollars on Thursday!
Good luck everyone! I’ll be wishing on my lucky stars for all of you!
Danielle Lam

Ch
Apr 28, 2015

Comments

• Ob
      1st of Oct, 2015

I have done all searches from pch for 7000 a week prize but on 9/30/2015 they send email your prize number will be disqualified you must search now. It does not go to search they have ads to get you to order something. Hey, pch you said people do not have to order to win. Is this a scam? HOW CAN PCH DISQUALIFY YOU IF YOU DO EVERYTHING AND YET DROP YOUR PRIZE NUMBER? I got this message from Holland at pch. Something needs to be corrected at pch to correct this. Pch daniell lam needs to address this as it appears they are not doing something legal. It seems they are deleting people who do answer to their emails but as sweepstakes close in towards the end they want to drop those who do answer all their emails and with all the entrys i have followed eliminate early look participants.