PCH Games / can't redeem tokens

United States Review updated:

I can't redeem my tokens to win prizes. Everytime I make attempt to do so, they tell me that I'm under 18 years of age . Please fix this error ASAP.

Comments

• Sh
      31st of Jan, 2011

Sunday, 1/29/11
    I have been unable to redeem tokens for a long time, playing PCH Mahjongg. Most recently, yesterday, while trying to push the button to register 10, 000 and 1, 000 - it froze each time. Tonight, the same problem. 600, 300, and 50 - all froze. What can I do?
    Actually, this has been going on for several months. I just didn't write to you about it. I would like to be able to get alot of tokens to win some prizes. [protected]@cox.net

• Je
      16th of Feb, 2011

I have not been receiving tokens fot thousands of points, Also I have 911, 006, but can't redeem them Site says that I do not have enough even to redeem for 5 of Wal Mar . [protected]@aol.com

• Je
      16th of Feb, 2011

complaint already posted

• Lu
      18th of Feb, 2011

Why can't I get into PCH King .com games?
    buffy4607

• Lu
      18th of Feb, 2011

I can not get in PCH King.com free games.

• Re
      23rd of Jan, 2012

on pch game with pool, wheel tokens, i looked and under prize it said my sweepstakes won.

• Ha
      27th of Feb, 2012

I've tried so many times to redeem my tokens to no avail could you please tell me what's going on can I please have an answer my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Co
      2nd of Mar, 2012

I cant redeem my tokens from pchgames because it always says I need to be a resident of the USA. The last time I checked Pennsylvainia was still in the USA.

12th of Jan, 2013

the page of token prises, with tvs/cammras ect, pops up and leaves. another thing the other token redeme page, with gift cards, i have tried a dozen times, nothing! [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ke
      8th of Mar, 2013

I appreciate PCH, being a vehicle for advertising, saving the corporations hundreds of thousands of dollars in advertising thru other avenues, PCH being such, I also understand the phenomenal odds for winning something, but...when you play the instant win games...and for a very long time without winning anything, it becomes a moot point, a waste of time, especially when the games that appear for you to play, constantly do not activate, say: an error has occurred game and game and game, after game! For me, I have lost the zeal for playing at all due to the length of time played, the length of time never winning anything, and the length of time the games appear, only to not let you play...KCarson.

30th of Jun, 2013

I hate your new casino game. I don't get nearly as many entries and never get enough diamonds to even go around the board. I think I'll just stop playing.

• Mo
      14th of Jan, 2017

@teris0277 I have been asked to redeem my tokens, over 500K of them, when I go to the site, it tells me I have 0 tokens
    what gives...M.Baury [protected]@gmail.com. Please answer, does any body wins sometimes?????

• Da
      11th of Aug, 2013

We 'members' play to get tokens to enter to win and we play for the mere enjoyment of playing. Each persons' rating page shows how many games of each type we need to level up in a category. It basically reads play 8492 more sports games to level up, , but this is fraud because you are only credit play if the games is won. I believed what I read and suppose I played a quite a few hundred games of 9 ball before I discovered the LIE. Recently you made major changes touted as improvements to the website. I wonder if you have noted a decrease in active users since? Being constantly logged out while being active REMOVES any enjoyment

12th of Aug, 2013

tried to register for Klondike Solitaire but screen froze & won't let me register. Just another load of BS. Nobody really wins anything on here do they?

• El
      11th of Nov, 2013

I am unable to redeem my tokens.Please can you be so kind to help me.much thanks, Elisabeth Clancy

• Du
      1st of Dec, 2013

I have played Prize Patrol on numerous occasions and usually have problems with the screen going blank and showing an exclamation point. Thus, I lose my score. It usually happens when the score is around 100.00. So far I have lost points on scores of 200.00, 110.00 and 65.00 to name a few. Tonight it happened again when I was at 100.00. It takes a lot of time to achieve these scores and I would like to receive the points I acquire.

I have also lost points on my total points when I switch from one game to another.

Thirdly, there is a discrepancy when diamonds are awarded - some time diamonds are not all awarded.

• Jh
      27th of Dec, 2013

WONDER WHY-

I HAVEN'T WON ANY THING AFTER SIX (6) MONTHS (EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK) GAMES AND CONTESTS

• Rl
      19th of Jan, 2014

why do you have to give your tokens to enter a contest . isn't that like paying for an entry to a game ? why do I have to use my tokens to play other games where is my winnings they say you never have to pay to play. you play the games they say you won but they never pay out the winnings it seems to be a case of fraud the games I play keep giving me tokens and say I have done good. They ask to many questions why do they need to do this we cant ask them questions they never respond to our questions. they make you use their search to find codes but I haven't found any codes yet . they tell me if I don't finish the info for the game they will drop me they load up my email box everyday I only need one a day they can put all the games in one mailer there are to many repeats in the mail they will probably cancel this post lol

• Mo
      13th of Jul, 2018

@R L M why do i have to purchase something to win when it says no purchase necessary????

• Mi
      17th of Feb, 2014

Not receiving all tokens that I won. Also says that I already played new vault game wh
    en I hadn't yet.

• Mi
      29th of Apr, 2014

This last week I lost hundreds of tokens. Even today, the tokens are not posing properly. I had almost two million. Now a little over one million. You have broken my trust in PCH. So, what are you going to do about it? If nothing, I shall file a complaint with the FCC. Mimi Fink - mimi.lafinca 4/29/2014

• Ta
      16th of May, 2014

I cannot change my password. No email sent to my hotmail. What can I do.

• Ms
      25th of May, 2014

I have alot of token and every time I try to redeem my tokens for prizes it boot me off to a screen that says error. Please help.

• Do
      29th of Jun, 2014

PCH is nothing but a marketing tool to advertise for corporations. You will never win anything, other than tokens to see more advertisements. Its a scam and too many of us fell for it. Prize patrol? Please. Has anyone ever actually seen one, let alone won ANYTHING?

• Da
      9th of Jul, 2014

Everytime i try to redeem my tokens, it kicks me off the web site. Please fix problem.

• Do
      17th of Jul, 2014

I agree with the emails. Most of the complaints I have the same ones and it's not a good feeling. Who ever is in charge with these games and system need to at least make changes necessary to satisfy it's members or stop trying to emulate the casinos. Thanks DP

• Sy
      24th of Jul, 2014

Problems here, too. Get to the redeem tokens site...have to check in, even though the screen reads "Hi, Jewelly". I put in my info...and the very same screen pops up, without the sign-in info...over and over again. No explanation, just the sign-in screen. "Forgot Password" goes nowhere. No email response. A friend cleaned cashe and cookies as suggested, with no effect. Haven't called Support for help. What I know about how an iPad works could be scribbled on a post-it note with a crayon. I do well to be able to turn it on and check my email in-box. Since I don't appear to be the only one with this proble, can anyone give me a simple solution to this?

• Ki
      25th of Jul, 2014

I'm unable to redeem my tokens it keeps sending me to this page to continue on for a chance to win a big prize but then I push continue and then it says sorry safari has to many directs please fix it...

29th of Jul, 2014

I would like to be able to redeem my tokens. They keep accruing but Im never able to redeem them. It directs me to a log in page then I log in and it does nothing. Hmm??

31st of Jul, 2014

I HAVE SO MANY TOKENS. NO ONE WILL HELP ME TO REDEME THEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO? LET ME KNOW SOON. [protected]@gmail.com IF YOU CARE AT ALL YOU WILL ANSWER ME.

• Ge
      16th of Aug, 2014

I have tokens that I can't redeem it won't give the page it keeps taken me back to search now.

19th of Aug, 2014

unable to redeem tokens email John.[protected]@comcast.net total tokens

• Pc
      2nd of Sep, 2014

I to can't redeem my tokens... Please let me no how! Is this a wait in line thing?
    Thank you!!! Donna A
    ( pch player)

14th of Sep, 2014

I cannot redeem my tokens, every time I press redeem tokens it just pops me into another game! And, I have played faithfully everyday for like a year now, and havnt won anything! I'm getting bored...

14th of Sep, 2014

I'M GETTING A SICK FEELING READING ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THE HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME; UNABLE TO REDEEM TOKENS,
    Why can pch send me 7 game invites daily, for 3 years( I play every one, every day!), but pch can't recognize my email for me to redeem my 933, 688 tokens ? I'm seriously going to unsubscribe from this time/life sucking junk! So furious!

• To
      2nd of Nov, 2014

I try to change my password by hitting the direction as asked to do and it Always switches to something else. I can't get any prizes with 200, 000 tokens. Is this a con game????
    Thomas Gale

• Th
      13th of Mar, 2015

why do i get 1-12 every day but don't get 13 -19 every night ? [protected]@att.net

• Ce
      30th of Mar, 2015

I have been instructed by PCH to install Adobe Flash Player for better viewing. I have tried at least twenty times to accomplish this task. At first I was outraged by Adobe's requirement to choose Google Chrome as my default. I realized after trying and trying that the default requirement was not a requirement but an Option. I undid the checks in those boxes but still have been unable to install the Flash Player. I have Verizon as my default and don't want to change. I am out of searches (that I can understand) as to how to do this installation. I want to continue playing the games offered by PCH but can't get ahead without the Adobe Flash Player. That's not an Option nor is it fair.

22nd of Apr, 2015

Please I won a $100 Walmart reward card, I can not retrieve it,
    I am 77 years old, and I would be very greatful if U help me get this reward card,
    My name is Annely Miller. My E mail is [protected]@aol.com
    My adresse is 855 Nw 21st Way Delray Beach Fl. 33445
    Of course I am not to good in computers thank U again

• Vi
      10th of Jul, 2015

Why is PCH requiring installin ADOBE? Many of us don't know how to do this, especially many, if not most, seniors. We just want to play the games. What's up with that. Just let us play the games without ADOBE to try and win, PERIOD. I now can't play any games to win because they're wanting me to install ADOBE. WHAT THE HECK IS ADOBE? Don't know what it is or how to do it. COME ONNNN.

• Th
      24th of Sep, 2015

I attempted to register my tokens and when I enter my password and email, it said is was invalid. I have checked the box that says keep pw and email. Also been dealing with a lot of technical difficulties. Will someone help?

25th of Sep, 2015

All my tokens dobt show up in the leader board. My app has one amount and when i log on to another site ( search&win) it has a different smount. I think this a set up for the ads. Has anybody ever won more then 5 to 100 dollars playing on line?