PCH / racist comment!
I have been getting calls from PCH like 5 times for the past few days. The first time they called, I listened patiently and almost placed an order, I ended up changing my mind, so when they called to verify the order, I requested to cancel. The lady wasn't happy, but she was still professional.
Right now I just got a call again from a rude lady called Cherry, as I had already requested to have my name removed from the list today, I told her just that (and nothing else), she made a racist comment that I should take my name off the list of America and go back to wherever I belong, and hung up!!! Just because I have a non-American last name, doesn't mean I should be subject to this kind of treatment by a telemarketer.
This is hughly unacceptable, no one should be a subject of this kind of attitude and treatment! The company should select people who know how to be professional, if you can't get a sale, move on and call someone else, it's never OK to make stupid racist comments. I'm deeply offended, can't believe a telemarketer who was trying to sell stuff would be this rude to me!!! This is just crazy!!!
More PCH Complaints & Reviews
- publishers clearing house - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- publishers clearing house - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- publishers clearing house - scam? 
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- publishers clearing house - did not order item 
- publishers clearing house - charging me for magazine order cancelled