PCGamerUSA / Online scam

I just started play eveonline and enjoyed it quite a bit. I wanted to be able to do more stuff so I searched online for a website to buy ISKs. I googled out pcgamerusa.com and spent 300 dollars to buy isks from them. The next day I got my account banned. I contacted eveonline and they told me they do not allow trading isks. I didn't know that this was against the rule, so I contacted the seller to see if they can issue some refund. They refused, saying that 'all websites sell gold', although they knew it is illegal. I checked their websites and found they are still doing this. More ironically, they marked eve ISKs as 'OVERSTOCK' and lowered the price. I contacted paypal, however, they can not process my claim coz it is outside of EBAY.

So do stay away from this website, all they want is to suck your money.

Pe

Comments

• So
      19th of Feb, 2009

Its not illegal to sell in game items but it is against the terms of service for your EveOnline account. When you violate the ToS your setting yourself up to have your account canceled. Its important to read what you agree to and in this case having not even glanced at the terms of your account lost you money.

Its also important to read the FAQ of the site your buying from. http://pcgamerusa.com/Disclaimer.aspx says " The Company is not associated with the game company in any way, and the Company cautions buyer to avoid violating or infringing upon the intellectual property rights of the game company."

• Wo
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I have been made several purchase from pcgamer, nothing had ever happened to my account. In general, I don't think the GM will ban your account for buying gold or isk. There must be something else you violated. Most of the time GM will ban these gold/isk seller's account. To me, I don't have much time to spend on farming, so I buy from those gold selling websites. There are risks, but you are talking about less than 0.001% of risk maybe. What you experienced may hit that 0.001% unluckiness...

• Tg
      31st of May, 2010

I also have done business with this shady site and found my account banned. A few things I have noticed... The bizrate.com rating icon is fake, they are nowhere to be found on bizrate, it's just there to make them look like they are good. Second, they have posted all over there site that they are 100% safe, No risk. So when I opened live chat to talk with them about these promised no risks, i was promptly closed out on..

I suggest we all report them to the fbi cybercrime division, they are scamming people and falsely-advertising their goods.. Hell half the deals on their site are bogus... "aion kinah $ 2.1 per mil!" Then you search the whole site and see the don't offer it for less than 7 bucks per mil anywhere.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, YOU WILL REGRET IT. THEY MIGHT DO GOOD 1-2 TIMES BUT YOU WILL GET SCREWED IN THE END!!

• He
      31st of Aug, 2010

I have done business with over 3 years. This is never happened. And they always do me a favor. Fast delivery and best price. You should know buying isk is against rules of the game. So GM might ban your account. Since they deliveried to you means this is not a scam. This is not fair because only one time you got ban. I will continue shopping with them!

• Rs
      1st of Oct, 2011

PCGAMERUSA has never scammed me once. I have purchased runescape gold 3 times there. I bought 6m to test, 18m a few weeks later, then finally 40m. I have been payed the gold withing 10-30minutes of the order everytime. Make sure after you purchase to go on to the live support and contact an employee who will tell you wear they will trade you at. If this helped you please use friend referral code 127483 when you make a purchase! Thankyou! If you use the promo code 124027 when you buy gold, you will get 6% extra!!! Remember, please use my friend referral code if you are going to purchase.

• We
      9th of Feb, 2012

Now that they've started robo-spamming diary sites with fake blogs to promote the site by abusing the good will of the volunteers who run them, I've put them in the 'spammer" bin, never to be dealt with again, purely on ethical principles.

• Lo
      10th of Jul, 2012

i wish i checked out the company before i ordered. I just lost $30. got scammed by PCGamerUSA. Don't by anything from this company for your favorite MMO! Stay away from scammers like PCGamerUSA.

• As
      3rd of Sep, 2012

This is not fair, I've done business with them for a long time. I played Runescape. They selling game currency. And they delivered currency to you. It's not illegit it's just against gamerules. If they are scammers they wont deliver to you . I think just leave you alone is much better than deliver and let GM banned you. What did they get after GM banned you? GM never give the isk back to him. Sometimes because your account have hight-risk. So GM noticed that when you got big ammount isk without any leveling. You must know that once you get an EVE account. You can't get eve account if you dont accept their rules while you creat account.