pcfetch / Does not honor warranty

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I purchased a massage chair (Model # YHOST-18N) manufactured by Fujian YIHE Electronics Co. The chair broke while still under the warranty, but neither PCFetch nor Fujian will repair or even send repair parts. I have sent dozens of emails and pictures of the broke part (you gotta have mechanical skills just to discuss warranty with these people), gone to Fujian's web page, but to no avail Wesley of PCFetch keeps giving me the runaround with one lie after another. Its been over a year now and I have had no luck finding parts anywhere.

San Diego BBB (Mr. Sedio) decided the case based on the distributor's claim that the chair is no longer being produced, even though I gave them evidence that the manufacturer still sells the exact same chair (and what does that have to do with honoring a warranty anyway).

Be aware before you buy anything from these crooks. I even severely injured my wrist attempting to fix this stupid thing ($2, 000 emergency room visit).

More pcfetch Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Dec, 2010

These clowns did the same to me.

• Bi
      15th of Dec, 2010

I just filed a complaint at the California Attorney General's office. Do the same please: http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL