Pcdeal4u.com / This is a bogus vendor

I paid 79.99 for a Visio software. First, it takes them a full day to process payment. then they send you a link. I tried to download and could not save to my pc. I wrote them immediately, but didn't receive an answer for another full day. I needed the software to complete a project for work the next day and could not finish due to lack of response. So, I asked for a refund. I was DENIED a refund, so I asked for a disk, which they clearly state they will provide you in their receipt PLUS they sent me an email asking for my address to send me a disk when I asked for the refund. They refused to send the disk! So, I went ahead and downloaded the software, and was asked, of course, for a product key. I went back to the original email that was sent to me and there was no product key listed. I have written them for the product key -- no response. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIIS IS A BOGUS VENDOR!

Comments

• St
      28th of Jul, 2011
    Pcdeal4u.com - If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
    Pcdeal4u.com
    pcdeal4u.com

After reading the terrible reviews for "ELECSURF" I couldn't help but notice that "PC-DEAL4U.COM" offers the same product and cost, AND is located at the exact same NYC address! Chances are that they are one and the same!!! "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

• Si
      9th of Aug, 2011

I had the same experience. We paid for a immediate unlimited download and were ignored. After 24 hours and not hearing a word we cancelled the order and with the bank too, and bought it retail from Office Depot. As soon as the order was cancelled he/she billed my CC. The bank immediately cancelled his/her transaction. Just yesterday after six days a disk arrived in the mail. It had no return address and when I emailed them to ask for his/her name, telephone number and address he/she got scared. I can't wait for their next approach. I'll keep you all posted. I wonder what Microsoft will do? Thanks!

• Pa
      23rd of Aug, 2012

They are exactly the same! Also digitsee.com

• Tw
      31st of Aug, 2012

I Purchased "WINDOWS 7" It Was Downloaded For Me By The Company. At The Time Of Purchase They Said They Would Send Me A Copy Of Windows 7 & A Product Key---I Received The Copy But NO PRODUCT KEY. Now On My Screen It Says That I DO NOT HAVE A GENUINE WINDOWS 7. A REAL SCAM !!! Microsoft Has To Do Something About This, But I'm Sure They Won't !!!