PCCSOnline.net / Success Express Sales, Inc. / Fraud

A man by the name of Robert comes to my door and welcomes himself into my home as he talks about a wonderful opportunity to earn him points to travel outside of the U.S. He was explaining how he travels by bus to sell magazine subscriptions to people. Robert tried to convince me to buy a 2-5 year magazine subscription for a great deal so he can also earn points that will allow him to get more commission.

The salesman persistently tried to sell the products to me, but I said I would rather receive information about the items. I kindly gave him my name and address then let him out.

I told my room mate about the weird sales pitch and she said that something similar happened to her friend in the past. I did my research a few minutes ago and confirmed that the "Magazine Subscription for A Good Cause" was fraud. There were other reports similar to mine in which people claimed that they were scammed $64 for magazines that never came in the mail.

I was taken advantage of without even knowing it until now. Beware...I hope this report prevents "Robert the SCAM artist" of pccsonline.net or superstar sales inc. from stealing my money.

Ma

Comments

• Mr
      11th of Mar, 2011

i am using your statement along with many others in making a legal and formal case to not only have my money refunded but to have these fraud/stealing people shut down!

• Mr
      11th of Mar, 2011

Also Not to mention if it were to be an actual fundraiser/contest to help "DREW" earn enough points to travel and implying and using a story that would have an affect on someones decision. Me- "so if you win where are you going to go?" his response/story being " i am going to Germany that's the only place I absolutely want to go, Germany because my brother is stationed there and i miss him so much and i haven't seen him since he was stationed after training and he's next in rotation for deployment." That touched me, therefore i made the card transaction over the phone. As soon as the transaction was approved he then said "dude you seem like a really cool chick bet you don't know anybody that will sale me a sack. this traveling is killing me." I replied sternly "No I do not know anyone or anyway to get those things." he said "oh it's cool i respect that and left. He then used my personal contact information from the paper work to text me in regards to possibly being able to hangout. i said wow really? he said girl you can't blame me you know you and i quote "Fine as [censored]"
    This by far is enough reason to refund me my money based on professionalism and conduct of someone employed or sponsored by the company.