PCCS.com online dream team subscriptions / SCAM

1 Leesville, LA, United States Review updated:

we had a very sweet young woman come to our door explaining how she was doing some kind of career building course, she told us how she was trying to earn points to get a 6 month trip to Europe. if she reached her goal of 100, 00 pts first she would win! she was so proud that she was in 7th place out of 250 kids! Our subscription to one magazine gave her 1000 pts! well after she left i went abotu my business for about an hour then it started bothering me so i looked up the company "Dream Team Subscriptions" the website was PCCSONLINE.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW SOMEONE CAN COME INTO YOUR HOME AND MEET YOUR FAMILY AND JUST TAK YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!Thankfully we wrote a check so we could cancel it, but they still have all of our information! GRRRR ! i called the cops and they are VERY aware of them but it is still soo unbelievable!!

Comments

• Pc
      14th of Jun, 2011

We got permits ### sorry some low life took your money maybe you should have kept your yellow recetes and called the number at the bottom and got it all clearafied dumb ###!

• Cr
      24th of Feb, 2013

Whoa!!! The 2nd comment is uncalled for!!! I agree with the first! I had THE EXACT SAME SITUATION happen to me. It was a couple years ago and I have tried calling the number and visiting the website and there has STILL been NO RESPONSE! I am out $65 by trying to help this girl and I never received my magazine and my money was taken with no qualms from this girl!!! I do have my receipt still and if you are a reputable company and have permits, why don't you see what you can do to make this right?!?!?! I have the girls name and everything!!!