PCC / Enquiry about time required

India Review updated:
My application for migration to AUSTRALIA is in process.In this connection,Govt. of Australia has asked for Police clearance certificate. But due to some misunderstanding,I applied for PCC from Police commissioners office and got the same on 08/10/2007(FOR ME AND MY WIFE).But as I was informed that I will require the PCC from Passport office, I again applied for PCC at Passport office,Pune.Now,Police enquiry or other procedure for PCC from either offices is same.So,is it possible for me to get PCC earlier because in my case all the procedure is completed at the time of PCC by Commissioner office.I have attached a copy of PCC from Commissioner office,with the application at Passport office.My file No.is-U011158 and U011159.Please guide me in this connection.
Thank you.

Comments

Mo
  19th of Dec, 2008
Hello Madam/Sir,

I need my passport urgent. aplied on 21/10/2008
File no: A04071708.
Status showing :police verification pending.

But the passport department got this verification on 5/dec/08 .
But still it showing the same though I myself went to baghpath & brought my serial No: & date myself and given to them on 19/dec/2008. The R.M.O said that the status will be put on system today But when I chked it agian Its still pending.

Sir Please help me out for the same I need It urgently.
I will be very thankful to you for helping me.

Moni.
Ka
  10th of May, 2010
Hi sir
Kindly give me infor mation about my PCC enquiry. i submit my passport for PCC on 26-04-2010. still i did not receive any enquiry officer in my area please give me the status.
FILE # HYDM 020102010
KEY # 7702012010
NAME : KAMMARI PAVAN KUMAR
Thanks
Kammari Pavan Kumar
Km
  9th of Jul, 2010
Kindly give me infor mation about my PCC enquiry. i submit my passport for PCC on 01-07-2010. still i did not receive any enquiry officer in my area please give me the status.

file # MASHO1350010

K.MANI.
Ma
  18th of Feb, 2011
please sir madam
i submited my passport for pcc inquiry before 25 days still ididnt recevive ani information iam from . chittor dist madanapalle, my name is mahaboob basha, please give the report

thanking u sir
Ir
  27th of Jul, 2011
i also submited my passport for pcc but i also not got any result...