[Resolved] PC Richard & Son / samsung refrigerator

The refrigerator is only 4 years old and I have already had 4 service calls for the same issue (ice build up which causes the fan to make a lot of noise when it hits it) and cooling system shut down, which caused me to throw out a lot of food. Parts have been ordered once again, and I just received a message that they are delayed; so, my family and I have to endure this noise even longer. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS COMPANY?? I have purchased all my appliances here for the last 25 years, but will no longer.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by irini elbendary, Jul 25, 2018

I need faster service!!!

• Kevin PCR's Response, Jul 27, 2018

I apologize about any inconvenience. Please allow me to look into this for you. Can I please have your invoice number or phone number please?

Ir
Jul 25, 2018

Comments

• St
      Jul 26, 2018

I have/am having the same problem right now, we tossed food away a couple weeks ago, wasted a day waiting on service tech... and PC Richards wants to schedule another service tech, wasted an hour talking to customer service yesterday, told them I need a time when they would come, not a window to waste another day. They agreed on a weekend day and would follow up with a call, what did they do... schedule a week day tech visit and sent the notice via text and email, also, with no time specified... great job PC Richards