PC Richard & Sonwhat kind oid training does pc richards give their employees???

Sh Paramus, NJ Review updated:

As I walked into the paramus store to purchase a dishwasher ii was bombarded with salespeople ola who wanted to help me. I went with one who took me to the dishwasher dept and he proceded to show me the displays. I chose one and he gave me the price plus delivery charge plus extended warranty charge. I told him I did not need to have it delivered nor do I want the extended warranty. He said he would be right back and never returned. I waited and waited so I finally got another salesperson manny who did the same thing. He never returned when I did not want to buy the extended warranty ffinally I got a third salesperson whose name was luis. We went throiugh the same thing.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Paramus, NJ
I asked what kind of warranty comes with the dishwasher and he said 12 months, I said I would take it. He said he would be right back and this time he did, but with a manager who proceeded to bombard me with all the wonderful details of the extended warranty. I told him under no circumstances did I want it. He did not let up. He continued to harrass me until I told him either you stop talking or I walk. I would be typing all night if I told you the entire story. I felt embarrassed belittled, and preyed upon. By the way, the warranty that comes with the didhwasher is 1 year. Luis outright lied to me to get me to buy the extended warranty. What kind oid training does pc richards give their employees???

Comments

• Pc
      May 11, 2011

Rest assured that we do not train our salespeople to act in such a manner. Their actions will be reported to their store manager and he will address the issues with them. If the customer that posted this complaint see this reply, I request that they call me directly at [protected] and I will make things right.

• Th
      May 30, 2011

PC Richards has always operated old school style as if the internet never existed. Customers are routinely bombarded with the extended warranty nonsense as there is tremendous pressure on the managers to meet daily and monthly goals.

Dec 19, 2013
    P C Richard & Son - I would never make another purchase from P C Richard & Son in Paramus NJ.
    pcrichard.com

I purchased all four kitchen appliances in a bundle purchase in 2013. I refused extended warranty at that time. They recently began calling me every day on my cell phone (I did not give them the number). My experience in 2013 with delivery and installation was so bad that I had already decided that I would never make another purchase from P C Richard & Son in Paramus NJ. I just want them to stop calling.

• Ka
      May 28, 2014
    P C Richard & Son - deliver and install the microwave! What kind of customer service is this?
    pcrichard.com

Was told I would have my microwave delivered and installed between 10am and 2pm. By 10am, I called and asked if they could give me a better time of delivery. I was told they would deliver by 2 pm. At 1:30pm I got a phone call from the driver to tell me he would arrive in an hour. Two o'clock came and went. After another phone call to the store, I was told I would have my delivery by 6pm. At 6pm, I called the store again and they were shocked I didn't get my delivery. After waiting from 7am to 6pm, I cancelled the delivery and rescheduled for next Saturday. Finally, I left my house at 6:20pm. The drive called the house and told my son he would deliver the microwave in one hour. My husband and I arrived back home at 9pm. And went to bed at 10:30pm. At 10:40pm we received another call from the driver and said he was on his way to deliver and install the microwave! What kind of customer service is this?

• Ka
      Jun 11, 2014
    P C Richard & Son - I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from P C Richard and Son in Paramus NJ again.
    pcrichard.com

Bought my daughter a laptop for xmas 2 years ago. She had it for a month and it started acting funny brought it back to the store, rude people there sent it out, but not without complaining. Got it back 3 weeks later!!! She had it for another 3 months and again started acting up, went blank, turned off and wouldn't come back on. Called and brought it in AGAIN! So another 3 weeks went by, got it back and then 2 months later same thing. They said each time they fixed the fan and the HD. I call BS!! So finally got a refund credit to buy a comparable model, DID THAT in Oct 2013. Not even 1 month it was back in acting up doing the same crap as last laptop!! Not only that but the microwave we got from them 6 months before burnt out and had to be replaced!
    Anyway got laptop back, SAME THINGS FIXED yet AGAIN! Now 4 months later and lots of bs attitudes from P C Richard and Son in Paramus NJ people, it's back in and getting yet another credit to get another laptop. But the manager says "it's the user not the store or laptop." I am not stupid I know how to use a computer as well as my daughter who is 15 and knows more than the techs they have working on them. I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from P C Richard and Son in Paramus NJ again. They refuse to just give me my money back so I can go somewhere that has good products. I believe all of their products to be refurbs because they are always breaking.