PC Richard & Son / ​I will never shop at this p c richard and son in paramus again.&

317 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-262-7676

I will NEVER shop at this P C Richard and Son in Paramus again."
"Very disappointed with this store. I bought a tablet, opened the box, obviously, tried working on it, didn't really like it. Came back to the store (within 30 days) to return it & the mit manager Joseph Botros Jr. REFUSED to do a return. Because, I quote "The box has been opened and I've "used" it." Even though I had all the accessories and the box, tablet was in a new condition."Very disappointed with this store. Bought a tablet, opened the box, obviously, tried working on it, didn't really like it. Came back to the store (within 30 days) to return it & the manager REFUSED to do a return. Because, I quote "The box has been opened and I've "used" it." Even though I had all the accessories and the box, tablet was in a new condition. I will NEVER shop at this P C Richard and Son in Paramus again."

PC Richard & Son

Su
Oct 06, 2014

Comments

• Mk
      Oct 06, 2014

It is common knowledge that electronics like this are not returnable.
    You can not open it, use it and return it.
    The same is true with ANY computer item.

From the PC Richards Website:

If opened and/or used, the following merchandise is non-returnable & not sold on a trial basis:

Home Appliances
    Computers
    Video Game Systems/Games
    Samsung Smart Watches & Fitness Bands
    Mattresses & Box Springs
    If any repairs are required, service will be done in accordance with the Manufacturer's warranty.