PC Richard & Son / Gemb / statements

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

No problem with the dealer, the problem is with gemb/ge money. The payment statements never arrive, I get a statement dated 12 8/08 payment due 1/2/09 in which I sent a payment on 12/22/08, which should have reached them in plenty of time. After that no other statments are received to pay the bill, I finally get a phone call in feburary from gemb to verify billing address, which was wrong and corrected. I sent in another 3 payments without a bill. It is now march and no statement received yet. I was told I would not be charged any late charges due to the error in the mailing address. I called customer service today 3/5/09 to find out about the billing statement for this month and when payment is due. May first billing statement shows a balance of $ 1, 718.04 as of 12/08/08, customer service tells me the balance is now $1, 726.46. I'm a bit confused since the first payment made was for $100.00 on 12/22/08 and then the payment sent for $171.00 on 2/13/09. How can the balance be more then when it started? There are not supposed to be any fees for 6 months. I would like some answers.

Comments

• Ny
      26th of Nov, 2011

Interesting. I have never had any problem with any banks for the credit card payment. I have had two occasions, however, within a very short period of time with GEMB/PC Richard and Son. They claim that they never received my payment... and therefore late charges was added in each occasion. I had to call their customer service and told them I had mailed my payment. Then, they removed late fees. I became very suspicious of these two incidents. Now I have arranged an automatic payment, so they can't play that kind of game again with me.