PC Richard & Son / Gemb / statements
No problem with the dealer, the problem is with gemb/ge money. The payment statements never arrive, I get a statement dated 12 8/08 payment due 1/2/09 in which I sent a payment on 12/22/08, which should have reached them in plenty of time. After that no other statments are received to pay the bill, I finally get a phone call in feburary from gemb to verify billing address, which was wrong and corrected. I sent in another 3 payments without a bill. It is now march and no statement received yet. I was told I would not be charged any late charges due to the error in the mailing address. I called customer service today 3/5/09 to find out about the billing statement for this month and when payment is due. May first billing statement shows a balance of $ 1, 718.04 as of 12/08/08, customer service tells me the balance is now $1, 726.46. I'm a bit confused since the first payment made was for $100.00 on 12/22/08 and then the payment sent for $171.00 on 2/13/09. How can the balance be more then when it started? There are not supposed to be any fees for 6 months. I would like some answers.
More PC Richard & Son / Gemb Complaints & Reviews
- PC Richard & Son - everybody knows extended warranties are a scam. here's more proof: 
- P. C. Richard & Son - the worst customer service 
- P. C. Richard & Son - sold me defective hdtv as new 
- Ge Money - PC Richard Credit Card - unfair finance charges
- PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son would not price match an item I bought from them. they stated that the price match item was for 'black friday'
- PC Richard & Son - customer service
- PC Richard & Son - nightmare oven
- PC Richard & Son - Frigidaire
- PC Richard & Son - woodbridge, nj store manager
- PC Richard & Son - ge washer/dryer