PC Richard & Son / complete kitchen appliances package and install paid for never received

1 2399 Richmond Richmond Ave, Staten Island, NY, United States

Ordered and paid for refrigerator, range, over range microwave and dishwasher. Had a family annual Sunday pre-Thanksgiving family dinner planned for out of town family and loved ones. Renovated my kitchen and purchased my appliances from pc Richards in Staten island as I have in the past. my delivery was scheduled for Thursday before the event and never received delivery in desperate need of my appliances to host my dinner the delivery was then changed to Saturday by the store. Never got delivery never received phone call had to cancel my event with family and loved ones whom I may never get another Thanks giving with again due to old age and illness/ cancer. Family members very upset with me because I couldn't give proper notice and they travelled far against doctors orders to spend this time with me. I cleared out and disconnected my appliances and been with out a kitchen. I have to spent extra money on buying food out. original delivery date Thursday 11/15/18 never took place second delivery date Saturday 11/17/18 never took place and I have still not received any courtesy call or heard anything from pc Richards regarding my appliances in which are already paid for. I suffer from anxiety and depression and have been affected especially with the backlash from my family and loved ones, I would have never agreed to host the event if I would have been given the pc Richards courtesy/reliable which I have always received in the past, by this to the point I can't even deal with calling and calling the store it is to stressful. It is now Friday 11/23/18 the day after Thanksgiving and I have still heard nothing from PC Richards. I have sent correspondence to the corporate office and hopes to hear word soon for my purchase that was paid for and never received.

Un