PC Mighty Max Inc. / fraudulent, harassing pop-up windows

1 1722 Shady Leaf Drive, Valrico, FL, US Review updated:
Phone: 800-411-5560

PC Mighty Max, Inc. of Valrico, FL (details below) placed two pop-up windows on my computer. They wanted to sell me a computer service.

I chose not to purchase their service. Unfortunately, they offer no provision to delete the two pop-up windows.

I have sent them e-mails and called their 800 number. No response. Also no solution to the repetitive pop-up windows.

Please note that the pop-up windows occur every 10-15 minutes. They interrupt work and any other computer activity. They freeze the computer, stopping all activity.

Can you intercede with this company, either directly or through your third party influence? I want them to provide the solution or code to disable the two pop-up windows. Having to spend money with a computer technician punishes me and there is no guarantee it will work.

Also, please pass the word to any and all that PC Mighty Max and their product is fraudulent. They operate a marketing scam. This harassment should be illegal, if it is not already.

Thank you.

Offending company:
PC Mighty Max, Inc.
1722 Shady Leaf Drive
Valrico, FL 33594
[protected]
[protected]@pcmightymax.net

Comments

• Ke
      Feb 07, 2010

PCMIGHTYMAX IS A RIPOFF. DOES NOT REPAIR ANYTHING BUT DOES CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR YOUR COMPUTER. I WISH I HAD RESEARCHED THIS BEFORE PURCHASING .I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN FROM THE ADRESS OF SHADY LANE THAT THIS WAS BOGUS.

• Ke
      Feb 07, 2010

DO NOT PURCHASE

• Bo
      Feb 25, 2010

Um, sounds like adware on the computer. Download superantispyware to get rid of it. Here's the site and the program's free: http://www.superantispyware.com/

• Ev
      Jul 23, 2010

I am so happy to see that someone else is angry about the annoying pop up windows that keep appearing on the computer. He's right, they offer no way to unsubscribe or delete these pop ups unless you purchase their product. I am going to try the www.superantispyware.com website address to see if I can get rid of this! I can't believe they can get away with this harassment.

Evelyn Mangano
    Gold Canyon Arizona

• Ar
      Aug 17, 2010

Indeed your information is very useful. i have made a payment through credit card of 39$ for their software claiming repair of registry on 11th of august but inspite of repeated email they have not responded. the window appears & freezez the pc now and then.Is there anyway to rectify the mistake and recover the payment already made.
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ba
      Aug 29, 2012

THIS IS A HORRABLE PC CLEAN-UP THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR ANYONE. THE CEO SHOULD RETIRE, AN ALL OTHER DEPORTMENTS ALSO BECAUSE IF YOU DICIDE YOU DON'T WON'T IT IT WONT GO AWAY WHW. MIGHTYMAX WHY DON'T YOU DELET AWAY PLEASE. I HATE I EVEN WENT TOO YOUR SITE. WE NEED TOO DELETE FROM MY PC. [protected]@netzero.net