Comments

• Ak
      12th of Feb, 2010

Thank you for the warning, it sounded too good to be true...

• Do
      7th of Mar, 2010

downloaded and paid for junk pcmedkit. nest time i use computer crashes. don't waste your money.rip off

• Sh
      10th of Apr, 2010
    PC Medkit - Prevents opening all other files on your pc, even web, skype, utilites
    Blitware Technology
    Illinois

Last nught I bought PC Medkit ($29.95), File Helper ($19.95), and Driver Fetch ($19.95). Downloaded, installed and used programs. Now NOTHING on my PC works...no web, browsers, skype, utlilities that have restore points, etc. Also changed resolution of my screen. While using one of the programs, it said it was creating a restore point...there is NO restore point. Cannot use anything except PC Medkit now on my pc...I'm now on my laptop. This really chaps my a**! Very upset and angry. BEWARE!

• To
      14th of Apr, 2010

pc medkit leaves one error unrepaired and i cannot see why something i have payed for will not work properly

• To
      14th of Apr, 2010

I paid for PC Medkit but there is one error it does not repair. Why?

• Fe
      26th of Apr, 2010

Although the program just totally screwed up my computer, I was able to re-install and all is ok now.
    After complaining here, they gave me a complete refund. Just try again to get your money back, as they responded within 24 hours and refunded complete price within 3 days.

• Mi
      6th of Jun, 2010

I am a Legal Advocate by profession and I have installed and paid for PC Medkit from Blitware
    I have checked the company out and they are reputable and are genuine
    I myself had similar trouble BUT I downloaded from their website a copy of the programme I purchased and the programme worked imediatelly, I was standing by with the purchase code but this was unecessary, as the programme worked perfect.

I think that why this worked for a while and then didn't was due to either a virus, a mains surge or similar, this can happen at any time and it is no fault of the programme and Blitware are not liable.
    I would strongly suggest being a legal man that all who have posted slanderous remarks remove them as they could be liable and being a muli-billion organisation and obviously have barristers/ atorneys you might be wise to remove these accusations. Of course if you still have a problem Download another version and try again, be prepared with your installation key, but in my case this was not necessary.
    If still no joy contact the company I will give you details below:

Getting support with PC medkit, you should contact the support team at the Blitware Support site.

Technical and customer support: Blitware Support site at http://support.blitware.com

Alternatively, you can email us at [protected]@blitware.com.