Pc Driver Headquarters / will not issue refund

I HAVE ASK FOR A REFUND SEVERAL TIME, AND FOR A PHONE NUMBER THEY HAVE AUTOMATED EMAILS WITH NO HELP AND WILL NOT ISSUE A PHONE NUMBER, THEY HAVE NOT ISSUED ME A REFUND EITHER WITHIN MY 60 DAYS, THEIR SOFTWARE CRASHED MY COMPUTER AND I HAD TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER. I URGE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
THIS HAS BEEN MY COMMUNICATION WITH THESES JERKS...

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK FOR A REFUND, YOUR PROGRAM DESTROYED MY COMPUTER AND I HAD TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER. I WANT A FULL REFUND NOW, IF THE NEXT EMAIL DOES NOT INCLUDE A REFUND CONFIRMATION, THEN I WANT A PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE, AND I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH VISA AND THE BETTER BUSINESS OFFICE. PLEASE ISSUE MY REFUND ASAP, I'M SICK OF ASKING.
GREG

Case Number: [protected]
Regarding Question: RE: Refund Request
11/30/2010

Dear Greg

Thank you for choosing our Driver Update Software to assist you with fixing the issue of missing or out of date drivers on your PC. Note: If the solution below does not resolve your issue, please respond directly to this email as a point of reference so that we can escalate your case within out support team.

Please review the following help information regarding your problem:

As the leader in driver update software, we here at PC Drivers Head Quarters want to help our customers keep each device connected to their PC running at their full potential. If no update is presented for a device upon completion of a scan, our full support staff will work diligently to find an update for you. If we are unable to locate an update or if there is currently no certified update available for your operating system we will be happy to issue a refund within 60 days of purchase. Please specify the driver you are having problems with, or provide the manufacturer, make, and model number of the device you are requesting a driver for.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you are having any trouble with the information provided, or if you have any further questions for us. We are here to help you keep your PC running properly. Please reply to this email which helps to provide a point of reference.

Best Regards,

Comments

• Gm
      19th of Jan, 2010
    Pc Driver Headquarters - Driver Detective
    PC Driver Heddquarters
    Ohio

I bought this product thinking it would solve the problems i had with my drivers on my laptop. However, it did just the opposite of what i was hoping for. I don't know about anyone else's complaint, but i couldn't even download the drivers to attempt to install them. This program is absolutely horrible!

• Sc
      7th of Dec, 2010

does anyone have a phone number from this company or has anyone gotten a refund?

• Sc
      7th of Dec, 2010

i agree they screwed me i had to buy a new computer

• Je
      11th of Dec, 2010

Drivers Heasdquarters are robbers, they billed me for double the stated price, the software screwed up my computer and they are absolutely impossible to contact. No refund coming this way. Why does the US Government allow it?