Payza / payza unsuccessful withdrawal of my fund/ holding revenue with explanation

My Payza account withdrawal still PENDING and unprocessed after 4-weeks of waiting without explanation.

Withdrawal was made on 02/05/18, then promise & failed payout on 05/05/18, 25/05/18 and another promise against 03/06/18. I need my fund promptly now or Payza has demonstrated irresponsibility to the regulatory authorities, online community & Reviews forum all across the internet.

This obviously encroaching on customer's fund and abandonment is an act of Fraud and de-service. I am no longer interested in doing any business with Payza. I need my withdrawal transaction completed now and my money refunded back to my Bank account account. This has been schemingly pushed to several Pending mode of processing till over 4-weeks of waiting without any action. For immediate resolution the Transaction Ref# F578F-A525C-7368A. For ore details see the attached screenshots.

Moreover, with respect to GDPR enforcement, I no longer trust Payza to process my Personal Identifiable Information(PII) any longer. My outstanding account balance must be refunded to my bank account before closing this online account.

Ti
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Bu
      Jan 31, 2019

Hi...i am having the same problem with payza in getting my withdrawal payment being held as pending for nearly 3 weeks now...i try to email them but cant reach them as their email address are not valid...I cant get hold of them on live chat either ...can anyone please advise me what to do as I dont want to lose my hard earned money for no good reason...please email at [protected]@live.com

I appreciate any help or advice from anyone who has dealing with Payza

Mary